Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I guess a mod got their panties in a wad- in a thread that got shut down-

This was a reply it wouldn't let me post

You didn't address what I said- we are living he results- give me evidence to the contrary. I'm ALL eyes.
I'm not a Trump fan, BTW- read my signature. I LIVE IT!

What we're living didn't happen because of Trump- he hasn't been there even 4 years yet.

You just don't like him- fine- you have your opinion, but, the only evidence you have is tainted. That means biased.
That means NOT all encompassing. WE ARE LIVING THE RESULTS of malfeasance of decades and decades of corruption- since before Trump was born- THAT is evidenced in your opinion(s)- public education and BOTH sides subscribe to it- NO objectivity in thinking is SUBJECTIVE thinking, if thinking is even a part of the process, and renders the conclusion(s) INaccurate- STUPID!

Good god- you people are so fucking blind- who the fuck ties your shoes IF you manage to put any on?

You didn't address what I said- we are living he results- give me evidence to the contrary. I'm ALL eyes.

What we're living didn't happen because of Trump- he hasn't been there even 4 years yet.

You just don't like him- fine- you have your opinion, but, the only evidence you have is tainted. That means biased.
That means NOT all encompassing. WE ARE LIVING THE RESULTS of malfeasance of decades and decades of corruption- since before Trump was born- THAT is evidenced in your opinion(s)- public education and BOTH sides subscribe to it- NO objectivity in thinking is SUBJECTIVE thinking, if thinking is even a part of the process, and renders the conclusion(s) INaccurate- STUPID!

Good god- you people are so fucking blind- who the fuck ties your shoes IF you manage to put any on?

If you support Trump's goals, you are a trump supporter. I don't blame you for being too embarrassed to admit that. I would be embarrassed too.

If you support tRumps agenda, you're a tRumpling.

Get over it.

If you support Trump's goals, you are a trump supporter. I don't blame you for being too embarrassed to admit that. I would be embarrassed too.
Lol, you beat me to it by a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back