Im not the 99%; But I AM THE 47%; Thanks Romney, confirmed my Dem vote for 2012

It really must be painful to know that you are defending a fraud That is unless you are a fraud yourself.

You're voting for Romney, right?
Between the two we know exactly what obama is, I cannot support failure, Romney is a clean slate for now.

So you're cool with fraud then? Let's be honest. You're voting for someone who will talk out of both sides of his mouth in order to fit the situation. Let's not pretend you have something against fraud.

You're voting for Romney, right?
Between the two we know exactly what obama is, I cannot support failure, Romney is a clean slate for now.

So you're cool with fraud then? Let's be honest. You're voting for someone who will talk out of both sides of his mouth in order to fit the situation. Let's not pretend you have something against fraud.
Coming from a liberal calling Romney a fraud is a badge of honor when that liberal supports failure and a fraud.

Coming from a liberal calling Romney a fraud is a badge of honor when that liberal supports failure and a fraud.

Great, but you are in fact cool with fraud, just so we're clear.

Clean slate my ass, he's a documented flip flopper

Clean slate shit head. obama had his chance, we don't need a repeat of known failure. What Romney did as Governor was for his state, and what his state wanted.

How do we know what his state wanted RomneyCare?

Is it because the duly elected legislature of Mass voted for it?

How about ObamaCare? Did Congress get to vote for that?

Clean slate my ass, he's a documented flip flopper

Clean slate shit head. obama had his chance, we don't need a repeat of known failure. What Romney did as Governor was for his state, and what his state wanted.

How do we know what his state wanted RomneyCare?

Is it because the duly elected legislature of Mass voted for it?

How about ObamaCare? Did Congress get to vote for that?
What bull shit the people of Massachusetts didn't want romneycare?

Great, but you are in fact cool with fraud, just so we're clear.
Fraud using liberal spin?

I have to say the left's reaction here is amusing. Mostly because they are confirming what Romney was saying. That there is a segment of this population that has no interest in lowering taxes because they percieve themselves as victims.

"They perceive themselves as..." LOL! One of the chief qualifications of being a Republican these days is that you must be an armchair shrink.

There is only one person who can make you a victim. Yourself.

I have to say the left's reaction here is amusing. Mostly because they are confirming what Romney was saying. That there is a segment of this population that has no interest in lowering taxes because they percieve themselves as victims.

"They perceive themselves as..." LOL! One of the chief qualifications of being a Republican these days is that you must be an armchair shrink.

There is only one person who can make you a victim. Yourself.

LOL! Now you've morphed from shrink to motivational speaker. I love it!

Im not the 99%; But I AM THE 47%; Thanks Romney, confirmed my Dem vote for 2012

You said a couple of months ago you were voting for Dems all down the ticket, so how did Romney's recent comment "confirm" your vote? It didn't. You're just whining again because you have nothing else to do.

confirm - definition of confirm by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Confirm - To make firmer; strengthen:

Maybe you need to stop being an asshole now just because you don't agree with him. You've gone completely partisan, you are harping on him for the word confirm which you don't even seem to understand.

Nothing was confirmed. He stated firmly what he was doing months ago. He's been nothing but a whiny little pissant for the last couple of months. Why don't you mind your own business and shut the fuck up.

Well, looks like my gut instinct was right. Local politicians started throwing cops and firemen under the bus in 2010 on the wave of the tea party drunkenness. Now, Mitt Romney flat out says he doesn't give a shit about....oh....around 150,000,000 Americans.

I wasn't part of the "99%" movement.

But I am part of the 47%. I was part of it when I was a cop. I'm part of it now in my new (and far safer) job. LOTS of military members are part of the 47%. And teachers. And firemen. And stay at home moms. And nurses. And daycare workers. And pet shelter workers. And tradesmen....carpenters, electricians, steel workers, construction workers....you know, the unsung contributors that keep America humming.

Yep. I thank Mitt Romney:clap2:

Why? Voting Democrat in 2012 was a hard choice. I made it almost purely on the anti-cop, anti-firemen trend many local GOP'ers have shifted to. But now....Romney reflected the self-satisfied, pure arrogance that many of the extreme right show now. Absolute selfishness.

And as a Christian, and an American who has lived his whole life as part of the 47%, I find that attitude disgusting.

And I salute Mitt Romney. Thats all we ever asked for out of a politician. It took some staffer at the ballroom of the $50,000-a-plate dinner to secretly record it for it to come out......but we got HONESTY. Thats all.

We know where he stands now, and where his supporters stand. Vote accordingly.

President Obama....if he wins, and I'll have voted for him.....man, you have to do better in the 2nd term. We have major problems, and you're the lesser of two evils.

Good thinking. It's the mindless hatefullness that has pushed me away from the newGOPers. It's the voting against one's own best interests and doing it proudly like that sacrifice is worth supporting haters.

Now if you want to see Obama succeed what you might do is support a dem in a race that will take a seat in congress. Help your own situation and that of all other good Americans by removing the Ryans and Cantors from office. You know what Romney will do if elected. If you want Obama to have a chance at helping America let's give him the power to do it.

You suffer from the same delusions about real-world political motives and economic outcomes: http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...med-my-dem-vote-for-2012-a-9.html#post6025882

You guys don't have a clue about the actual outcomes of a Romney-Ryan agenda and will never acknowledge the dramatic drop in the poverty rate that will inevitably ensue as a result of its policies should Romney win, the same drop that occurred as a result of Reagan's policies.

Obama's policies will never succeed. LOL!

As for hatred.

Hogwash.

Conservatives loath lefty because everything lefty stands for is stupid and banal and, yes, even evil. That's called moral discernment. Nobody hates with the venomous arrogance of the leftist kook. From the Jacobins to the Marxists, from Robespierre to Lenin, from Wilson to Obama, lefty has always been a nasty, moralizing little prick, forever lecturing others who just want to be left alone by government, calling them fascists and bigots and homophobes, imagining code words and any number of other lunatic fantasies that serve his irrational hatreds and petty tyrannies.

And so the party that freed the slaves is the party that wants to put folks "back in chains".

The rich are "selfish", not hard-working and successful.

Those who demand the federal government secure this nation's borders are "bigots", not the only adults in the room defending the nation's sovereignty and survival.

We have "a war on women", not the objections of a free people being compelled to pay for lefty's lifestyle, his condoms and abortions, against their moral or religious convictions. In the meantime the perpetrators of a real war on women, Islamic fascists, are made out to be victims by lefty.

On and on and on. . . .

Last edited:
You said a couple of months ago you were voting for Dems all down the ticket, so how did Romney's recent comment "confirm" your vote? It didn't. You're just whining again because you have nothing else to do.

confirm - definition of confirm by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Maybe you need to stop being an asshole now just because you don't agree with him. You've gone completely partisan, you are harping on him for the word confirm which you don't even seem to understand.

Nothing was confirmed. He stated firmly what he was doing months ago. He's been nothing but a whiny little pissant for the last couple of months. Why don't you mind your own business and shut the fuck up.

That's a funny way of apologizing when you've been proven wrong once again. At least you didn't run away and ignore me like last time I proved you to be a partisan hack.

That's a funny way of apologizing when you've been proven wrong once again. At least you didn't run away and ignore me like last time I proved you to be a partisan hack.

You haven't proven jack shit because I'm not wrong nor am I partisan. Since you're so into definitions:

partisan - an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Partisan | Define Partisan at Dictionary.com

Seeing as how I am not a member of a political group, party, or cause, by the very definition I cannot be partisan. I am not voting for Obama or Romney, dumb ass, so all you have proven is that you are the embodiment of the adage of "when you assume."

1297626437947.jpg

Well, looks like my gut instinct was right. Local politicians started throwing cops and firemen under the bus in 2010 on the wave of the tea party drunkenness. Now, Mitt Romney flat out says he doesn't give a shit about....oh....around 150,000,000 Americans.

I wasn't part of the "99%" movement.

But I am part of the 47%. I was part of it when I was a cop. I'm part of it now in my new (and far safer) job. LOTS of military members are part of the 47%. And teachers. And firemen. And stay at home moms. And nurses. And daycare workers. And pet shelter workers. And tradesmen....carpenters, electricians, steel workers, construction workers....you know, the unsung contributors that keep America humming.

Yep. I thank Mitt Romney:clap2:

Why? Voting Democrat in 2012 was a hard choice. I made it almost purely on the anti-cop, anti-firemen trend many local GOP'ers have shifted to. But now....Romney reflected the self-satisfied, pure arrogance that many of the extreme right show now. Absolute selfishness.

And as a Christian, and an American who has lived his whole life as part of the 47%, I find that attitude disgusting.

And I salute Mitt Romney. Thats all we ever asked for out of a politician. It took some staffer at the ballroom of the $50,000-a-plate dinner to secretly record it for it to come out......but we got HONESTY. Thats all.

We know where he stands now, and where his supporters stand. Vote accordingly.

President Obama....if he wins, and I'll have voted for him.....man, you have to do better in the 2nd term. We have major problems, and you're the lesser of two evils.

!

Funny, Romney was mentioning the percentage of people that want handouts and not do anything else with life. I feel that Obama is the worst thing to come along since old wet mops that you had to wring out by hand.
Yeah, we get HONESTY. He said the TRUTH....OMGosh! perish the thought of ever being told the truth! Look, nothing I hate more than a lying piece of crap. And Obama is fitting that bill quite good lately.
Everything that comes out of that jerk's mouth has been a lie! When he said back in 08 that hope and change is coming I knew it would be for the worse. My gut instincts never lie. I like my healthcoverage. Obamacare guarantees that I won't have it much longer. (yeah read that Bill ok_ it says so right in there)
Anyone who wants to disrespect themselves and have low self esteem wants handouts while watching cable over the internet on their PC's holding their Iphones they got with gubbmint money(MY tax dollar btw) would of course want the LIAR in CHEIF in DC for another 4 years.
That buys them 4 more years of sitting around while WE work to PAY these loafers.
Obama hates America and you're going to vote for him. Okay well you get what you deserve then.
But don't drag the rest of us down with you. I know I won't be going down with ya's.

smh

(side note: NYGIants are kicking azz tonight woohoo!)

New Topics

Forum List

Back