Zone1 I'm Not Sure If I Asked This Before, but How Can You Claim To Be A Christian and Be A Homophobe At The Same Time?

The bible also says that other things are a sin as well, like working on the sabbath.

But yet no one follows those passages, but they follow the passage against homosexuality.

Like there are passages that state that you can't have love of money and worship the lord, but i wonder how many of you are really rich and have a lot of money.

If you have a lot of money, you're sinning against God as well.

Thank you. It is not often that I encounter someone who believes in the bible but who is also on the side of social justice. You are living proof that you can be a Christian and not be a bigot like https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/

You should worry about yourself and not others. That's between them and God.,

So then why don't you go practice what you preach?

I won't pretend to know anything about the bible, but I find it hard to believe that it actually, litterally, say that you should hate them. Hate? Really?

Yep! It is an abomination.
The bible also says that other things are a sin as well, like working on the sabbath.

But yet no one follows those passages, but they follow the passage against homosexuality.

Like there are passages that state that you can't have love of money and worship the lord, but i wonder how many of you are really rich and have a lot of money.

If you have a lot of money, you're sinning against God as well.

I do believe that the Sabbath is remembering when God rested and to take at least one day a week dedicated to Him although it should be every day. I think you can still work and keep the Sabbath as I don't think the Bible ever commanded to refrain from work, that's just what a lot of people did back then to honor it. Jesus was always preaching and He wasn't a sinner. Also being rich and loving money over everything else are two entirely different things.

Thank you. It is not often that I encounter someone who believes in the bible but who is also on the side of social justice. You are living proof that you can be a Christian and not be a bigot like https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/

James 2:19: “…the devils also believe, and tremble.”

What you call “social justice”, are immoral and destructive sexual perversions, condemned by the bible, and eschewed by any who adhere thereto. To defend these disgusting evils is to repudiate Christianity, to repudiate any sense of morality. Especially when you get to the point of drawing children into them

That could have been true, as long as these depraved perverts were willing to keep their activities between consenting adults, in the privacy of their own homes.

When they started forcing their sickness on society as a whole, it became everyone's business, and when they started to openly go after children…
It's true regardless of the subject.

I do. I don't obsess over the decisions other people make for themselves. That's between them and God.

Neither do,.. it doesn't mean I condone their decisions though and I'm allowed to hate their sin. It doesn't mean that I hate them and I've already explained this countless times.

Neither do,.. it doesn't mean I condone their decisions though and I'm allowed to hate their sin. It doesn't mean that I hate them and I've already explained this countless times.
I seem to recall a parable about a log.

So then why don't you go practice what you preach?

Yep! It is an abomination.

I do believe that the Sabbath is remembering when God rested and to take at least one day a week dedicated to Him although it should be every day. I think you can still work and keep the Sabbath as I don't think the Bible ever commanded to refrain from work, that's just what a lot of people did back then to honor it. Jesus was always preaching and He wasn't a sinner. Also being rich and loving money over everything else are two entirely different things.

Did
I seem to recall a parable about a log.

I get what the OP was trying to say. The command isn't saying don't ever judge. The command is saying to judge fairly and to separate the judgment of the person from the judgment of the transgression.

I take exception with the OP using the word hate. That word gets over used and tossed around without really being accurate. I seriously doubt the OP truly hates homosexuality. He may not agree with it but I doubt he experiences hate when he thinks about it.

Because you don't know and thinking that you do is beyond arrogant

But I do know. I see it in my life and the lives of those around me.

And why should I not do it, when people like you are doing it?

Oh, right. Different rules for me. That way you lefties get to spread your world view and win the culture war and dominate our politics and eventual rule unopposed lke the tyrants you are at heart.

Well, that's not a good reason, so NO, is my answer to you.

The fact remains. The best end game for the vast majority of people, is married with children. If people have that option, the best thing for them is to pursue it. All the rest is shit talk from people like you, that want to validate your own mistakes and dysfunctions.

Because it's what you thuink people need to do the make them happy

Well. I typed out and deleted a number of responses.

Allow me to inform you, that I do understand that other people are different than me.

My advice is based not just on my personal experiences, but on my observations of other people too. People, many of which were very different than me.

My point stands. For the vast majority of people, the best end game is married with children. All the rest is just b.s. talk from people that want their misfortunes or dysfunctions to be validated.

Well. I typed out and deleted a number of responses.

Allow me to inform you, that I do understand that other people are different than me.

My advice is based not just on my personal experiences, but on my observations of other people too. People, many of which were very different than me.

My point stands. For the vast majority of people, the best end game is married with children. All the rest is just b.s. talk from people that want their misfortunes or dysfunctions to be validated.

All human behavior exists on a continuum so by definition what the majority do will not please everyone. Even within that majority there are quite significant variations

First off, I don't hate anyone. And, it doesn't make me homophobe, or a lesser Christian, to disapprove of, or find something totally unacceptable and perverted.

My guess is, most people don't "hate" (your words, not mine) homosexuals, they simply disapprove of homosexual behavior(s) and find them disgusting.

All human behavior exists on a continuum so by definition what the majority do will not please everyone. Even within that majority there are quite significant variations

AND, the best answer for the vast majority, is married with children. If a person has in them, the possibility of that, their best bet is to go with that.

But I do know. I see it in my life and the lives of those around me.

And why should I not do it, when people like you are doing it?

Oh, right. Different rules for me. That way you lefties get to spread your world view and win the culture war and dominate our politics and eventual rule unopposed lke the tyrants you are at heart.

Well, that's not a good reason, so NO, is my answer to you.

The fact remains. The best end game for the vast majority of people, is married with children. If people have that option, the best thing for them is to pursue it. All the rest is shit talk from people like you, that want to validate your own mistakes and dysfunctions.
People like me are doing what? Telling you how to live? That is insane! Ane what the fuck do you mean by "people like me" YOU DO NOT KNOW ME

People like me are doing what? Telling you how to live? That is insane! Ane what the fuck do you mean by "people like me" YOU DO NOT KNOW ME

We all know you. You have revealed a lot more about what kind of person you are, than you think.

And yes, people like you, are telling people who to live their lives.

So, I will too. The difference is, I am trying to spread my joy, while you want validation for your dysfunction.

We all know you. You have revealed a lot more about what kind of person you are, than you think.

And yes, people like you, are telling people who to live their lives.

So, I will too. The difference is, I am trying to spread my joy, while you want validation for your dysfunction.
Give it a rest kid, You do not know me!

New Topics

Forum List

Back