Zone1 I'm Not Sure If I Asked This Before, but How Can You Claim To Be A Christian and Be A Homophobe At The Same Time?

No I still do not agree. A spouse and children is for those who want a spous and children. You do not get to tell people what kind of life they should have or what is a better life

Why should I NOT tell people what kind of life will make them happier?

Why do you hate homosexuality? Isn't homosexuality a part of God's creation?

And wasn't at one time or another in another culture that Homosexuality was viewed as normal?

It occurs in animals, so looks like some animals are born gay.

And supposedly if your pointer finger is about the same as your ring finger, it means you are likely gay.

And wasn't at one time or another in another culture that Homosexuality was viewed as normal?

It occurs in animals, so looks like some animals are born gay.

Probably, IDK. Not the point though. Why would homosexuality illicit hate in anyone is the question.

It's a sin the Bible speaks against. We're supposed to hate it.

The same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

That is nonsensical. The body is just a physical object, a shell, it is clearly dependent on an external source or else it would do whatever it wants to do, lol. We’re already off topic so I don’t want to get too into other off-topic discussions, but the fact that human bodies have an expiration date shows that they’re not self-sustaining, we are not in control. Who or what decided that the human lifespan is limited to a certain number of years? Obviously not us. You can’t cause your own heart to beat, every heartbeat and every breath you take is a gift from God, the source of life itself. The very breath that you use to constantly deny God is a gift from the One you deny.

But anyway, we’re already way off topic, and I don’t have time to go back-and-forth with you, so I’ll leave it with these words: you’ll see. :)

Yeah when you have proof of what you claim you can come back from the dead and tell me you were right.

It's a sin the Bible speaks against. We're supposed to hate it.

Is that the only reason you hate homosexuality? No other reason?

Yep! Good enough for me.

You should worry about yourself and not others. That's between them and God.,

That could have been true, as long as these depraved perverts were willing to keep their activities between consenting adults, in the privacy of their own homes.

When they started forcing their sickness on society as a whole, it became everyone's business, and when they started to openly go after children…

I won't pretend to know anything about the bible, but I find it hard to believe that it actually, litterally, say that you should hate them. Hate? Really?

The bible also says that other things are a sin as well, like working on the sabbath.

But yet no one follows those passages, but they follow the passage against homosexuality.

Like there are passages that state that you can't have love of money and worship the lord, but i wonder how many of you are really rich and have a lot of money.

If you have a lot of money, you're sinning against God as well.

Forum List

Back