I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

Because he lied, dumbass! He never threatened anyone.
Sure Cohen did.

Why did a dean backup Cohen's claim?

February 27 2019
A similar letter was sent to the New York Military Academy in Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., where Mr. Trump attended high school, said Mika Saarela, the former dean of academics.

Then another.
Fordham University is confirming Michael Cohen’s claim that he threatened to take legal action against the New York school if it released then-candidate Donald Trump's academic records during the presidential campaign.

Fordham spokesman Bob Howe confirmed to The Associated Press that Trump’s legal team threatened action if any records were released.

He made it up so cretins like you would jump on it with both feet and go right through the floor.
While submitting the letters to congress?
ALL to make Trump look bad, he doesn't need any help.

Gullible Trumptard.

He was a lawyer should have known it was already illegal for anyone to release those scores/grades to anyone other than Donald Trump himself or have a signed statement authorizing release to a certain party or organization. I was a high school administrator and knew this law, and from my time in high school, college, and graduate school as it applied to me!
No shit, Sherlock.
I'm sure Cohen informed the orange retard of that.

During his testimony, Cohen referenced a May 2015 letter he wrote to the Rev. Joseph M. McShane, president of Fordham University. In the letter, Cohen said the release of Trump’s records without his consent “is expressly prohibited by law, with any violation thereof exposing the subject educational institution to both criminal and civil liability and damages including, among other things, substantial fines, penalties and even the potential loss of government aid and other funding.”

Releasing the records would “lead to jail time,” he warned. The letter ends with Cohen requesting McShane to confirm that “the records have been permanently sealed.”

A Fordham spokesman said the university in New York received a call from someone on the Trump campaign as the candidate was gearing up for his run.

“We told the caller that Fordham is bound by federal law, and that we could not/would not reveal/share any records with anyone except Mr. Trump himself, or any recipient he designated, in writing,” university spokesman Bob Howe said in an emailed statement.

Howe said Fordham received a follow-up letter from one of Trump’s attorneys summarizing the call and reminding the school that Trump would take action if the records were released.

Forum List

Back