Im not going to lie I dont feel comfortable going to a restaurant with no black customers right after the inauguration

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Just dont know who voted for Trump and might try to do something to my food lol I went to a pizza place out in the suburbs a couple nights ago and we were the only black customers. I said to myself......"I think I chose a place too far out in the burbs" Im guessing that they dont get many black customers because the white waitress was acting awkward and retarded. So I need to stay close to the city lol

Just dont know who voted for Trump and might try to do something to my food lol I went to a pizza place out in the suburbs a couple nights ago and we were the only black customers. I said to myself......"I think I chose a place too far out in the burbs" Im guessing that they dont get many black customers because the white waitress was acting awkward and retarded. So I need to stay close to the city lol
So did you actually encounter a problem or is your own racism getting in the way? Your paranoia is the problem. What would you say if I said I was worried about going to South Chicago, Oakland, Compton or Baltimore because I didn't see any White people? BTW, I have been to all of those places with no problems. Don't let your racism define you.

Order a pizza. Jessee Jerkoff used to spit on the white peoples pizza you know that right?

If I knew you were coming in I'd save a 5 day load and make it an extra topping for free.

So did you actually encounter a problem or is your own racism getting in the way? Your paranoia is the problem. What would you say if I said I was worried about going to South Chicago, Oakland, Compton or Baltimore because I didn't see any White people? BTW, I have been to all of those places with no problems. Don't let your racism define you.

I just like to be in a mixed situation

Nothing to worry about. Real life goes on, most people don't hang out on innernutz fever swamps. I'm from East Texas, and it never bothered me to go into all black or latino joints, even in California, where I had to go to Oakland to find real southern cooking. All the 'enlighened, anti-racist' Californians in Silly Con Valley I worked with wouldn't go near Oakland, so I always went alone. Best home style restaurants in the West are in Oakland, same for the Mex holes in the walls.

The waitress probably expected something like this.

I have a gold Amex

I don't go where blacks work other. Proven scum.

I don't go where blacks work other. Proven scum.

well if you feel uncomfortable that's your choice

Yep you do that....stay in your hood....LMFAO....

No one gives a damn about the color of your skin except YOU and other dem racists. But you stay close, very close to the city if that is where you feel "safe" fool. While you worry about some Trump supporter spiking your food in a restaurant that gets few black people in the first place, you're much more likely to get a cap put in your ass by one of your safe black "brothers."

I have a gold Amex
It doesn't matter. Enough black people have gone berserk because the nuggets were cold or the ice tea machine was broke to make everyone suspicious.

This isn't racism. Seeing a black person and immediately thinking of immediate destruction is not racism. It is prejudice. It is much harder to get beyond prejudice than racism.

Forum List

Back