Im not going to lie I dont feel comfortable going to a restaurant with no black customers right after the inauguration

Just dont know who voted for Trump and might try to do something to my food lol I went to a pizza place out in the suburbs a couple nights ago and we were the only black customers. I said to myself......"I think I chose a place too far out in the burbs" Im guessing that they dont get many black customers because the white waitress was acting awkward and retarded. So I need to stay close to the city lol

Shame you all feel that way. No American should. I'm mostly white with a tinge of Native American and silver eyes, and my wife is Guyanese East Indian. Sometimes we prefer mixed race company as well, but it's got nothing to do with who voted for whatever clown in the White House. You want a good, feel safe dining experience? Book yourselves into an Indian owned and operated hotel with an attached Indian restaurant. Hindu people rock.

it was just a new experience and it shocked me because I didnt think I was that far from philly lol I thought I was in Pinacola, PA
Philly is in the top 5 highest black populations in the nation ??

I was only 30 mins from my apt in philly so it was odd to see that

lol you don't get out much. That seems to be common up north; here in Texas we have school bus routes that 100+ miles one way, and traveling an hour and half for a restaurant meal is nothing.

You want a good, feel safe dining experience? Book yourselves into an Indian owned and operated hotel with an attached Indian restaurant. Hindu people rock.

Those people are fuckin' thieves here in northeastern Florida...

Forum List

Back