I'm Not Even Catholic

I'm Not Even Catholic​

NEWS FLASH:
Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 3.58.33 PM.jpg

Good thing Catholics are not Christians, eh?

I never said they weren't, I've questioned their beliefs before,.. but I don't remember ever saying that they weren't Christians.

I can't understand why anybody might not feel welcome there. Where can we find Jesus' famous "I got nothing for you" sermon in the bible?

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're getting at.

time to let churches pay taxes
The most disturbing thing is that the globalists are not finished. They will not need you when fully empowered. They are using you to weaken the nation. The costs of everything is growing much higher then inflation over the years now. So it is 2 things....One the end times are real or being followed by secular sadists. And the Christians will get it. Or this is something else and is a power grab without massive damage to infrastructure property. But the resources for all will be reduced. Nastiness will arise. And groups will be blamed or be left to only basic ways of living and die off.

I never said they weren't, I've questioned their beliefs before,.. but I don't remember ever saying that they weren't Christians.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're getting at.
You don't understand what I'm getting at? I'm just wanting to know what biblical support he has for a priest to tell his congrigants "I got nothing for you" Did Jesus teach that?

You don't understand what I'm getting at? I'm just wanting to know what biblical support he has for a priest to tell his congrigants "I got nothing for you" Did Jesus teach that?

All the time if they didn't trust Him as their Savior or follow His teachings.

And yet this is the best sermon I've heard in a long time.

how can that be - "in a long time" - they are at it from morning to nite, day in day out - even with biden they've been slandering him for decades ...

must be the dose to feed your craving has become greater than those you can find to feed it. try going to the gym, beats screaming into the night air.

What other Catholic Doctrine should Biden force on America to be a “Good Catholic”?

Ban Birth Control
End remarriage after Divorce
Ban gays from marrying and adopting children

I'm not the one who portrayed that hateful partisan political diatribe as a Christian sermon. I even gave you the benefit of doubt, and asked for any example of Jesus expressing that much hate. Anything to resemble traditional Jesus teaching.
John 2:13–16?

I'm not the one who portrayed that hateful partisan political diatribe as a Christian sermon. I even gave you the benefit of doubt, and asked for any example of Jesus expressing that much hate. Anything to resemble traditional Jesus teaching.

That's not answering my question, that's avoiding it entirely. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back