I'm Not Even Catholic

Islam isn't a religion; what is your reason for promoting it, Margo? Does your troll farm team like stoning women and raping little boys, and hope they can keep at it when they migrate into western countries to set up scams and assorted criminal gangs?

What are you talking about? If you think I'm a team contact the mods.

I don't promote Islam.. I just explain it to morons like you.

What are you talking about? If you think I'm a team contact the mods.

I don't promote Islam.. I just explain it to morons like you.

They don't care, and as long as people know you're a troll farm fraud that's enough for me. Try and fake a more convincing new persona next time instead of simply regurgitating the exact same rubbish your crew has been spouting for years on several other boards, dumbasses.

They don't care, and as long as people know you're a troll farm fraud that's enough for me. Try and fake a more convincing new persona next time instead of simply regurgitating the exact same rubbish your crew has been spouting for years on several other boards, dumbasses.

Why are you such a chicken shit? Contact the moderators and prove to them I'm a troll farm.

That appears to be a perfect encapsulation of the Old Testament.

Palestine was bandit territory........ that why Jerusalem had a wall around it and they closed the gates at night. David is sometimes called the bandit king.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Says a troll who has never read the OT nor the Koran.

Obviously you haven't read either one.

David was one of Saul’s adversaries, who had been banned because he was considered the personal enemy of the first Israelite king. Moreover, at the time of Saul’s death, David was serving as a mercenary in the army of the Philistines, Israel’s bitter enemy.

christianity is not a verifiable religion - they do not even know what the itinerant looked like they worship or have a single artifact left by them to prove their religion ever existed till they wrote it 400 years latter in the 4th century.

and have a history of persecution and victimization of the innocent from that time to the present day.

a religion of sinners - bing.
:rofl:

Maybe you should try taking justice into your own hands. Fire bomb a few Christian churches. Maybe you will even be lucky enough to roast a few Christians in the process. Maybe even enlist a few of the poster here in your cause. Sound good?

Palestine was bandit territory........ that why Jerusalem had a wall around it and they closed the gates at night. David is sometimes called the bandit king.
One has only to skim the Old Testament to find it replete with genocide, banditry and theft.

Most of the writings were from about 60 AD to 150 AD.

was the christian bible written then - whatabout the non christian followers - got any of theirs. - that are not copies.

the reason for your reply is relevant 400 years latter and written over an ~ 90 year time span ... and nothing existed directly from the itinerant they were writing their book about - coincidentally. value selectivity must be gratifying for the truly devout.

sinners - or liberation theology ... the early followers were all sinners and that's why they were persecuted. same for who they crucified. and lets wait 400 years, who's in a rush.

18 weeks. Of course, blood from the umbilical chord is shunted to the chambers of the embryonic heart, but that can't happen either until after the heart is developed starting on day 124.

You obviously have totally missed my point.

This is a lie.

No one supports ‘murdering’ babies; an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby.’

Yet, but it has the ability to turn into a baby later on, in other words if not tampered with,.. a life.

Sounds like he expects everyone to be zombies. You follow and you do not think for yourself.

No, he expects everyone to think about their unborn children.

So you then have no problems with abortion before the 4 month mark (after the 124 days)?

I didn't say that. I was just making a point of explaining when an infant was actually considered to be alive.

You obviously have totally missed my point.

Yet, but it has the ability to turn into a baby later on, in other words if not tampered with,.. a life.

I didn't say that. I was just making a point of explaining when an infant was actually considered to be alive.
If you have a point, please make it.

Rather than the living. Yeah, I get it. People get a hump about abortion and nothing stops them.

We have TOO MANY PEOPLE on this planet. We're having problems with the amount of water people are using. We're having problems with the amount of land we have available to grow crops and raise animals, we might have to reduce the amount of animal raising to grow more crops (means less meat).

We're going to end up in some big war, or mass starvation because people are obsessed with abortion in the US.

We're going to end up in some big war, or mass starvation because people are obsessed with abortion in the US.
Would you agree that China's policy of birth being illegal and abortion mandatory is superior, and that Americans should fall into step?

Would you agree that China's policy of birth being illegal and abortion mandatory is superior, and that Americans should fall into step?

China just banned abortions, except for medical reasons.

The problem with China is they decide what they want to do, and they do it without thinking.

I'd say a proper policy is one which takes into account all the factors out there.

under certain circumstances policies are not issued for their appeal but their necessity -

1632874494639.png

then again what christian with their bible ever thought garden Earth was worthy of being saved over their own self interest.

You don't understand what I'm getting at? I'm just wanting to know what biblical support he has for a priest to tell his congrigants "I got nothing for you" Did Jesus teach that?
Actually, he called the fake "religionists" a brood of vipers and hypocrites.

Do you prefer that?

Forum List

Back