im not a c-theorist but this vid makes me wonder to be honest

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL6BfAvNTm0]911GATE: Lobby-Basement Mega Proof - YouTube[/ame]

Being that an event like this, that is, two fuel-laden wide bodied jets have NEVER stuck modern skyscrapers before, I don't think ANYONE knows for sure what the physics of such an event are. Even the engineers that designed the building. Even bin Laden was surprised. Perhaps, it's likely that all the reports of "bombs going off"' are misunderstood phenomena related to the impact/collapse of the structure itself? I think THAT is more likely the case. People like the idea of conspiracies and hidden plots being revealed. I think that, years from now, facts will show that the two towers collapsed BECAUSE of the planes hitting them, it was NOT an controlled implosion.

WTC 1&2 both collapsed from a unique design that was designed to withstand 707's flying into them. While I would like to think the design was right I'm thinking that there were some things they overlooked. And, of course, there is the fact that they were much larger jets with bigger fuel loads.
There have been NO other buildings in the world built like the twin towers. I think it was a unique set of circumstances that brought both down. NOT the crap from the idiot crowd such as Jones, Rimjob, Eots, among others, believe.

WTC 1&2 both collapsed from a unique design that was designed to withstand 707's flying into them. While I would like to think the design was right I'm thinking that there were some things they overlooked. And, of course, there is the fact that they were much larger jets with bigger fuel loads.
There have been NO other buildings in the world built like the twin towers. I think it was a unique set of circumstances that brought both down. NOT the crap from the idiot crowd such as Jones, Rimjob, Eots, among others, believe.

bullshit...and what about wtc 7

WOW!! Is bullshit one of those answers you always say is not backed up? And I didn't say ANYTHING about your deflection to WTC7, asswipe. Your debating skills are almost as bad as Rimjob's. Loser.:lol::lol:

Being that an event like this, that is, two fuel-laden wide bodied jets have NEVER stuck modern skyscrapers before, I don't think ANYONE knows for sure what the physics of such an event are. Even the engineers that designed the building. Even bin Laden was surprised. Perhaps, it's likely that all the reports of "bombs going off"' are misunderstood phenomena related to the impact/collapse of the structure itself? I think THAT is more likely the case. People like the idea of conspiracies and hidden plots being revealed. I think that, years from now, facts will show that the two towers collapsed BECAUSE of the planes hitting them, it was NOT an controlled implosion.

Yeah, pretty much. We're talking about a lot of fuel, not just the stuff inside the jets, but all the combustible and burnable material inside the buildings, the airflow that was created by the jets hitting the buildings, as well as the air inside this giant steel, glass, and concrete tube, and the differential pressures in and out of the buildings. It wasn't a pretty combination.

Yeah, pretty much. We're talking about a lot of fuel, not just the stuff inside the jets, but all the combustible and burnable material inside the buildings, the airflow that was created by the jets hitting the buildings, as well as the air inside this giant steel, glass, and concrete tube, and the differential pressures in and out of the buildings. It wasn't a pretty combination.

the designer, the former wtc electrical engineer and and the fire protection expert seem to disagree with you

Being that an event like this, that is, two fuel-laden wide bodied jets have NEVER stuck modern skyscrapers before, I don't think ANYONE knows for sure what the physics of such an event are. Even the engineers that designed the building.
There have been studies and calculations done on the fuel loads, and fire temps that don't jive with the collapses, nor the straight down manner of the descents, nor the rapid times of collapse. Even NIST had to change the fuel loads they sited in the WTC7 report when it flaws were pointed out to them, and the fire tests, and the fire proofing tests were less then scientific, or accurate.
Ever wonder why the media, and others were saying that WTC7 was going to be the next building to fall down? Why did the BBC and CNN, have reporters on air claiming that WTC7 was collapsing when it clearly was NOT?
How come they seemed to know it was going to collapse, but it took years to figure out (an excuse) as to WHY it actually did?

Even bin Laden was surprised.
OBL was surprised, as he flat out denied responsibility for the attacks, and the FBI had no proof of his involvement.

Perhaps, it's likely that all the reports of "bombs going off"' are misunderstood phenomena related to the impact/collapse of the structure itself? I think THAT is more likely the case.
The secondary explosions were not looked into, nor the witnesses who spoke of them taken seriously, and at first explosions were denied even to have occurred by many OCTAs here and elsewhere.
People like the idea of conspiracies and hidden plots being revealed. I think that, years from now, facts will show that the two towers collapsed BECAUSE of the planes hitting them, it was NOT an controlled implosion.
The official story is of itself a conspiracy theory with wild speculations, and highly improbable events, extreme luck by the alleged hijackers, and laws of physics that does not stand up to scrutiny when looked at objectively, and scientifically.

Just yesterday a reporter who worked in Chicago, (Carol Marin) who was there on 9-11, wrote an article about how she was saved on that day, in it she stated that a fireball explosion occurred, and then the building "melted" and collapsed. This is total nonsense but is what is being put into the trough to be eaten up by people who do not think any deeper then what they are told to.

9/11 is the biggest event in our life time, and yet here we sit a decade later, and the average American has not put any logical thought into what happened that day. For the most part, Americans were driven by emotional, almost animalistic, herd mentality into multiple wars, loss of liberties and explosive generational debt. We were driven by the fear of Mushroom Clouds and Weapons of Mass Destruction that were only found in our minds. When I look back at how much our world has changed over the past decade since 9/11, it is astounding to me how much death and debt could have been avoided if we just came face to face with reality.

“It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.” -Charles MacKay

A Decade of Denial and Deception | Don't Tread On Me

There are other things like what areas the hijacked planes were in, and the times the transponders were turned off, and why would a hijacker risk flying around for over an hour when they could have flown directly to their targets.
These are questions that considering the perps lack of expertise, and knowledge of radar tracking, and general piloting skills, have to be asked and investigated deeper.

The debate of 9-11 and the questioning of what happened and what was officially said about the events, is not for people who only skim through the BS talking points, ALTHOUGH this is where it begins, and where it started to fall apart for the tellers of the 9-11 conspiracy story.

From the "melted steel" and the "obvious" "jet fuel" fire temps, to the rest of the exaggerated talking points designed to deceive the naive public, along with the ever popular nonsense of 'thousands of people involved, someone would have spoken out by now" crap.

I find it strange when asked for proof, they themselves offer no concrete proof for what they themselves believe. There is massive proof that the OCT is flawed, and inaccurate, as is many aspects of our governments stories in the past ie: Vietnam, WMDs, Iran Contra,
and a host of other shit we were told at the time, but found out later
was not accurate.

Both sides of the arguments have to be looked at and scrutinized fully, where many people just say that the History channel, or Popular Mechanics have "debunked" the "conspiracy" and are satisfied with their versions, despite the obvious flaws and BS.

A big contradiction is since it was proven that the fire temps couldn't have "melted" the steel as was first widely regurgitated by the media, and highly educated engineers, then the fact of the very high recorded, and witnessed rubble fires demand an answer. Instead this fact is denied.
It has been shown that it simply is not scientifically possible to collapse and pulverize 3 buildings with 2 planes, while achieving 10 and 7 second decent rates (one actually producing free fall acceleration) with "jet fuel" and gravity alone, and 19 A-rabs with minimal commercial airliner flight training, box cutters as the culprits.

How did the fires cause WTC 7 to collapse?
The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. The failure of this structural column then initiated a fire-induced progressive collapse of the entire building.

According to the report's probable collapse sequence, heat from the uncontrolled fires caused thermal expansion of the steel beams on the lower floors of the east side of WTC 7, damaging the floor framing on multiple floors.

Eventually, a girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to a critical column, Column 79, that provided support for the long floor spans on the east side of the building (see Diagram 1). The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor. Many of these floors had already been at least partially weakened by the fires in the vicinity of Column 79. This collapse of floors left Column 79 insufficiently supported in the east-west direction over nine stories.

The unsupported Column 79 then buckled and triggered an upward progression of floor system failures that reached the building's east penthouse. What followed in rapid succession was a series of structural failures. Failure first occurred all the way to the roof line-involving all three interior columns on the easternmost side of the building (79, 80, 81). Then, progressing from east to west across WTC 7, all of the columns failed in the core of the building (58 through 78). Finally, the entire façade collapsed.

Being that an event like this, that is, two fuel-laden wide bodied jets have NEVER stuck modern skyscrapers before, I don't think ANYONE knows for sure what the physics of such an event are. Even the engineers that designed the building.
There have been studies and calculations done on the fuel loads, and fire temps that don't jive with the collapses, nor the straight down manner of the descents, nor the rapid times of collapse. Even NIST had to change the fuel loads they sited in the WTC7 report when it flaws were pointed out to them, and the fire tests, and the fire proofing tests were less then scientific, or accurate.
Ever wonder why the media, and others were saying that WTC7 was going to be the next building to fall down? Why did the BBC and CNN, have reporters on air claiming that WTC7 was collapsing when it clearly was NOT?
How come they seemed to know it was going to collapse, but it took years to figure out (an excuse) as to WHY it actually did?

Even bin Laden was surprised.
OBL was surprised, as he flat out denied responsibility for the attacks, and the FBI had no proof of his involvement.

Perhaps, it's likely that all the reports of "bombs going off"' are misunderstood phenomena related to the impact/collapse of the structure itself? I think THAT is more likely the case.
The secondary explosions were not looked into, nor the witnesses who spoke of them taken seriously, and at first explosions were denied even to have occurred by many OCTAs here and elsewhere.
People like the idea of conspiracies and hidden plots being revealed. I think that, years from now, facts will show that the two towers collapsed BECAUSE of the planes hitting them, it was NOT an controlled implosion.
The official story is of itself a conspiracy theory with wild speculations, and highly improbable events, extreme luck by the alleged hijackers, and laws of physics that does not stand up to scrutiny when looked at objectively, and scientifically.

Just yesterday a reporter who worked in Chicago, (Carol Marin) who was there on 9-11, wrote an article about how she was saved on that day, in it she stated that a fireball explosion occurred, and then the building "melted" and collapsed. This is total nonsense but is what is being put into the trough to be eaten up by people who do not think any deeper then what they are told to.

9/11 is the biggest event in our life time, and yet here we sit a decade later, and the average American has not put any logical thought into what happened that day. For the most part, Americans were driven by emotional, almost animalistic, herd mentality into multiple wars, loss of liberties and explosive generational debt. We were driven by the fear of Mushroom Clouds and Weapons of Mass Destruction that were only found in our minds. When I look back at how much our world has changed over the past decade since 9/11, it is astounding to me how much death and debt could have been avoided if we just came face to face with reality.

“It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.” -Charles MacKay

A Decade of Denial and Deception | Don't Tread On Me

There are other things like what areas the hijacked planes were in, and the times the transponders were turned off, and why would a hijacker risk flying around for over an hour when they could have flown directly to their targets.
These are questions that considering the perps lack of expertise, and knowledge of radar tracking, and general piloting skills, have to be asked and investigated deeper.

The debate of 9-11 and the questioning of what happened and what was officially said about the events, is not for people who only skim through the BS talking points, ALTHOUGH this is where it begins, and where it started to fall apart for the tellers of the 9-11 conspiracy story.

From the "melted steel" and the "obvious" "jet fuel" fire temps, to the rest of the exaggerated talking points designed to deceive the naive public, along with the ever popular nonsense of 'thousands of people involved, someone would have spoken out by now" crap.

I find it strange when asked for proof, they themselves offer no concrete proof for what they themselves believe. There is massive proof that the OCT is flawed, and inaccurate, as is many aspects of our governments stories in the past ie: Vietnam, WMDs, Iran Contra,
and a host of other shit we were told at the time, but found out later
was not accurate.

Both sides of the arguments have to be looked at and scrutinized fully, where many people just say that the History channel, or Popular Mechanics have "debunked" the "conspiracy" and are satisfied with their versions, despite the obvious flaws and BS.

A big contradiction is since it was proven that the fire temps couldn't have "melted" the steel as was first widely regurgitated by the media, and highly educated engineers, then the fact of the very high recorded, and witnessed rubble fires demand an answer. Instead this fact is denied.
It has been shown that it simply is not scientifically possible to collapse and pulverize 3 buildings with 2 planes, while achieving 10 and 7 second decent rates (one actually producing free fall acceleration) with "jet fuel" and gravity alone, and 19 A-rabs with minimal commercial airliner flight training, box cutters as the culprits.[/QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know there are many large electrical service equipment/gas services equipment,all serviced from the basement. Catastrophic damage like big jetliners doing as fast it can can make many things happen.

Da plane Da plane

Forum List

Back