Im new to it all! but the only way to test your beliefs is to hold them to the fire.

JokerX27505

VIP Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone.
My name is JokerX, I have always loved tough ideas and questions to get lost in thought with and because of this I have found a weird love with all things politics. I started to dedicate myself to self improvement since I was unhappy with where I was or fearful that the person I used to be was not capable of accomplishing something that would bring me happiness. I went through some great physical transformation but being better in faith and mind/intelligence seems to always be connected to what faith/political views you hold so I have been dedicating myself to politics to understand...well pretty much how people live life and what variable's affect us.
So I'm here to TEST my beliefs and values since I believe the only way to know if you are following a correct path is to put those beliefs in harms way and see which hold and which fall so I can get rid of the beliefs that are not correct and find the ones that are.

Any advice about how to conduct myself to accomplish the goals I stated above is not just welcome but requested, Thank You if you decided to take the time to read this post.

Be yourself.
Don't share too much of your personal life/beliefs.
Grow thick skin.
Avoid the basement for awhile (first get some posts under yer belt).
Trust NOBODY.
Read the damn rules. Three times.
Don't whine.
Don't be a doormat.

Welcome to USMB.

Hello everyone.
My name is JokerX, I have always loved tough ideas and questions to get lost in thought with and because of this I have found a weird love with all things politics. I started to dedicate myself to self improvement since I was unhappy with where I was or fearful that the person I used to be was not capable of accomplishing something that would bring me happiness. I went through some great physical transformation but being better in faith and mind/intelligence seems to always be connected to what faith/political views you hold so I have been dedicating myself to politics to understand...well pretty much how people live life and what variable's affect us.
So I'm here to TEST my beliefs and values since I believe the only way to know if you are following a correct path is to put those beliefs in harms way and see which hold and which fall so I can get rid of the beliefs that are not correct and find the ones that are.

Any advice about how to conduct myself to accomplish the goals I stated above is not just welcome but requested, Thank You if you decided to take the time to read this post.

Manage your time wisely.

I think you might have said too much already in your OP. Physical changes? Red flag.
Testing the new you? Red flag.

Don't say too much. Keep your personal life personal. Here, you will be used as a chew toy.

Basement consists of the Flame Zone, Bad Lands, Rubber Room. Avoid it for awhile. Then again, you can pretty much get an idea of this place just by reading it. Try not to post. They eat newcomers down there.

With that said...the opposite is in The Lounge. Nice folks.

Wander. Read. Lots of forums, lots of topics.

Finally, give the place a chance. If you don't like it after a week or two..then .......

ah I see not to ignore you advice "much appreciated" Its my full intention to subjugated to other points of view. Perhaps nonsensical insults are not helpful but those never been bothersome especially online :p

Where are you located? Here in the USA? A different country? That is not personal info. Just askin'.

Be yourself.
Grow thick skin.
Trust NOBODY.
Don't whine.
Don't be a doormat.

Welcome to USMB.

If he posts in the Flame Zone he'll grow a thick skin and won't have to read the rules. It's PERFECT!!! :thup:

Be yourself.
Grow thick skin.
Trust NOBODY.
Don't whine.
Don't be a doormat.

Welcome to USMB.

If he posts in the Flame Zone he'll grow a thick skin and won't have to read the rules. It's PERFECT!!! :thup:
He won't have to grow thick skin cuz he won't have any left to grow.:lol:

Hello everyone.

Boy, have you come to the right place!

Have a nice meal, your training will begin tomorrow.

I'm waiting for him to ignore what I said about keeping personal stuff personal and regale us with his beliefs. After all..we ARE the fire. Aren't we?

Forum List

Back