I'm new here but the front page makes me sad

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
All I see is Romney and Obama and the typical "issues" that are being discussed on TV and what not. Where are the NDAA and Patriot Act conversations? Where are the discussions about the massive uppercut that liberty has suffered in the last century? Why are people acting like there is a huge difference between the two? They both are members of the "government control over society" party, you just get to decide if you prefer to be controlled via the economy or social issues, because their foreign policy is identical.

All I see is Romney and Obama and the typical "issues" that are being discussed on TV and what not. Where are the NDAA and Patriot Act conversations? Where are the discussions about the massive uppercut that liberty has suffered in the last century? Why are people acting like there is a huge difference between the two? They both are members of the "government control over society" party, you just get to decide if you prefer to be controlled via the economy or social issues, because their foreign policy is identical.

fuck off

thanks

let me guess.... you are a lactose intolerant gluten free vegan who cant have salt or sugar......and when you show up to a party the first thing you do is whine there are no vegan foods on the huge buffet prepared especially just for you. :tongue:

let me guess.... you are a lactose intolerant gluten free vegan who cant have salt or sugar......and when you show up to a party the first thing you do is whine there are no vegan foods on the huge buffet prepared especially just for you. :tongue:

I prefer steak and potatoes actually and don't think I would even attend a Vegan party. I enjoyed your analysis though....

Forum List

Back