I'm' moving to Montana

I want to become a dental floss magnate like Elon musk.

Montana, one of the few places in the US where you will ever here anyone say "nice tooth".

Or certain places down south, like Kentucky and Alabama. Places where a family of five elder siblings share one set of false teeth. It's good to see you on here, Big C. The last few months have been horrendous for me. I had Covid-19 briefly, but got over it fairly quickly, had to spend a couple days in the hospital for it. I'm going through some major anxiety problems lately, which have caused pretty severe chest pain. I've been in the hospital several times for that. But I believe I finally met an ER doctor who understands what's going on. I feel good about things again. I've pretty much given up on politics, I tend to avoid the political forums on here. The thing is, I actually think President Biden is doing as good as job as was expected. He's just a puppet for the Dems, but at least he has a nice, calming manner as president. Barring health problems, he COULD last the full four years. I hope he does, I DO NOT WANT a President Harris. Hope your doing well.

Forum List

Back