I'm leaving indefinitely

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
Made you look!

roflcopterzq4.gif

Made you look!

roflcopterzq4.gif

What is incredibly absurd about this is that these are the people that dumb ass little rich kids are looking to for style tips....pathetic. And we wonder why this country is in trouble.

I think this particular girl wanted to be cool on the internet (look up ROFLCOPTOR and you'll see so much stupid shit) so she did her hair that way. Or it's a photoshop.

I think this particular girl wanted to be cool on the internet (look up ROFLCOPTOR and you'll see so much stupid shit) so she did her hair that way. Or it's a photoshop.

How could that possibly be thought of as cool unless one feels that huge oversized pants with the waist around the thighs is cool? Or how about the sideways or upsidedown hat, spinner rims, multiple gold chains, grilz, 24 inch rims, giant team jerseys to formal events.....I find it amazing that the very same people that are appalled by the antics of Paris Hilton don't say anything about this shit. Then again it's just fine and actually recommended to rag on the rich that do stupid things but the Snoop dogs and their total lack of anything to offer society are thought to be special, don't dare criticize "black Culture???????" or the chicken shit race card will come flying to the table.

I've seen this photo before and a video of these idiots getting that and other ridiculous hair sculpture before....it's real.

How could that possibly be thought of as cool unless one feels that huge oversized pants with the waist around the thighs is cool? Or how about the sideways or upsidedown hat, spinner rims, multiple gold chains, grilz, 24 inch rims, giant team jerseys to formal events.....I find it amazing that the very same people that are appalled by the antics of Paris Hilton don't say anything about this shit. Then again it's just fine and actually recommended to rag on the rich that do stupid things but the Snoop dogs and their total lack of anything to offer society are thought to be special, don't dare criticize "black Culture???????" or the chicken shit race card will come flying to the table.

I've seen this photo before and a video of these idiots getting that and other ridiculous hair sculpture before....it's real.
It's a falsified feeling of being cool, especially since it's on the internet.

Forum List

Back