I'm Just Here So I Won't Get Fined

Q #1 how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Not a problem...

A #1
I'm Just Here So I Won't Get Fined

Thank you for your question...next?

I thought we had free speech, seems in the corporate NFL, the listeners pay and the speakers must speak? I have to acknowledge I have mixed feelings on this particular non-issue, why force the man to appear and answer the same inane questions repeated ad infinitum. Shouldn't we be talking about something important like football pressure, or Superbowl ads, or Honey Boo Boo..... Alternate question, can stupidity bring down a working civilization....or are all these distractions purposeful in that they keep the working class occupied. And so it goes....

'Investment Riches Built on Subprime Auto Loans to Poor'
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2015/01/26/investment-riches-built-on-auto-loans-to-poor/

I thought we had free speech, seems in the corporate NFL, the listeners pay and the speakers must speak? I have to acknowledge I have mixed feelings on this particular non-issue, why force the man to appear and answer the same inane questions repeated ad infinitum. Shouldn't we be talking about something important like football pressure, or Superbowl ads, or Honey Boo Boo..... Alternate question, can stupidity bring down a working civilization....or are all these distractions purposeful in that they keep the working class occupied. And so it goes....

'Investment Riches Built on Subprime Auto Loans to Poor'
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2015/01/26/investment-riches-built-on-auto-loans-to-poor/

The players representative apparently agreed to that stipulation in the collective bargaining agreement the last time it was ratified. He/they probably didn't think it was a big concession at the time.

Then along comes Marshawn Lynch.

Now he goes to the Media day so he won't get fined.

Just thought I would let you all know.

Now you can go ahead on with your questions....

Why does a guy who's not comfortable speaking to the media have to?

The NFL sucks! Lucky for them we have a love hate relationship.

Did you hear Sherman's interview? A true gentleman off the field. Very well spoke. Expect him to be a commentator after he retires.

I sorts want Brady to win 1 more but will be OK if Seattle repeats. Brady has 3. But I bet he wants this one more than the 2nd and 3rd. Its been so long. But hard to feel sorry for the perfect man who has the perfect life.

When Lynch tries to form a sentence, he makes ebonics sound like the Kings English.......

Really? Then you ain't been listenin', have ya?

Marshawn Lynch Talkin' MMA
upload_2015-1-31_22-23-55.jpeg

images

Just thought I would let you all know.

Now you can go ahead on with your questions....

Lynch stuck it to the media presstitutes. I could almost root for the Seahawks, just for that.
Belichek and Brady can be cheeky too.

Maybe I might actually watch this game. At least it's not between two insurance salesmen like Manning and Rogers

Forum List

Back