Im in hunters heaven

We haven't been to Michigan, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, or Wisconsin yet. Maybe someday if we ever get to traveling again. We used to take brief trips and scenic routes in Oregon, Washington and Canada when we had business meetings in Northern Idaho and we'd take different routes whenever traveling from place to place on winters south and back home.

We haven't been to Michigan, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, or Wisconsin yet. Maybe someday if we ever get to traveling again. We used to take brief trips and scenic routes in Oregon, Washington and Canada when we had business meetings in Northern Idaho and we'd take different routes whenever traveling from place to place on winters south and back home.
It's beautiful here in Whitehall, mi. The huge lake that spills into lake Michigan is called white lake. Must be deep because there are huge yachts on it. Then I'm going up near lake charlevoix. Another huge deep inland lake that spills out into lake Michigan much further up north.

I got to my meeting 2 hours early. I'm one of those people who's never late.

I shouldn't call them inland because they open up into lake Michigan so I guess they aren't inland lakes.

Loving it

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 139
Loving it

You got a nice spot right there. I have some I found at my old job. I'm leaving them alone till next year.

Loving it

You got a nice spot right there. I have some I found at my old job. I'm leaving them alone till next year.
Thanks. Check out the field. We planted winter wheat and alfalfa

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 148
Loving it

looking good

It's beautiful here in Whitehall, mi. The huge lake that spills into lake Michigan is called white lake. Must be deep because there are huge yachts on it. Then I'm going up near lake charlevoix. Another huge deep inland lake that spills out into lake Michigan much further up north.

I got to my meeting 2 hours early. I'm one of those people who's never late.
Whitehall? You're not in Upper Michigan, not even close, you're in central Michigan.

Loving it

Because of the snow I saw the deer walk right across the field to my bait pile of corn. It was dark so couldn't see antlers. After a half hour before sun up it left. I think more came later but now that suns up they're gone too. Argh. Hunters hell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143

Forum List

Back