"I'm gonna git you sucka," could not be made today....left wing fascists wouldn't allow it...

Why WOULDNT a Trump supporter be upset over a movie about Trump supporters being hunted down? What the fuck does that have to do with this discussion anyway? Do you just say random shit when youre getting your ass handed to you in a debate? Your posts are fucking weird.

Okay, I realize you are a little slow, let me help you out.

You just said that black folks should suck it up and take it when there are racist portrayals of them in movies.

Mmmm....okay.

But then you all whined and bitched when you heard about "The Hunt", when in fact, the "Deplorables" are the protagonists of the movie.

The actual protagonist isn't a liberal or a conservative, she's just some poor woman who got scooped up because they doxxed the wrong person. She survives to the very end because she's an Afghan War veteran.

Not that you Deplorables ever got that far. You just heard the description and went apeshit and demanded it be pulled from theaters.

Why WOULDNT a Trump supporter be upset over a movie about Trump supporters being hunted down? What the fuck does that have to do with this discussion anyway? Do you just say random shit when youre getting your ass handed to you in a debate? Your posts are fucking weird.

Okay, I realize you are a little slow, let me help you out.

You just said that black folks should suck it up and take it when there are racist portrayals of them in movies.

Mmmm....okay.

But then you all whined and bitched when you heard about "The Hunt", when in fact, the "Deplorables" are the protagonists of the movie.

The actual protagonist isn't a liberal or a conservative, she's just some poor woman who got scooped up because they doxxed the wrong person. She survives to the very end because she's an Afghan War veteran.

Not that you Deplorables ever got that far. You just heard the description and went apeshit and demanded it be pulled from theaters.
What movies have racist portrayals of blacks? What the fuck are you talking about? Youre babbling and making weird claims with no evidence. :cuckoo:

The title of this thread is "They coulnd't make I'm gonna get you sucka" today"

Do try to pay attention, you seem a little dense.
What does that have to do with my question about your post? What movies are racist towards blacks?

Arent you ashamed that this ^ cowardly shit is your only response when i question your post that claims that movies are racist towards blacks? You clearly have no answer for that weird remark, so why did you make it in the first place? Youre dumb, bro.

I just gave you a long list of racist movies... going back to the begining of film..

Again, are you retarded? Did you eat paint chips as a child?

I just gave you a long list of racist movies... going back to the begining of film..

No, you said "there ARE movies thaqt portray blacks

What do movies from the distant past have to do with your quote that says...

"You just said that black folks should suck it up and take it when there are racist portrayals of them in movies."

So what racist movies are they having to suck up in 2021?

Attachments

• 1626815514144.png
    1626815514144.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 39

Forum List

Back