I'm going to tell you 99 things I saw, and one thing that was told to me.

Trump's childish demeanour and criminal behaviour has been completely established time after time on the record.

It's all meaningless window dressing, within a corrupt system in which conviction of an ex-president is impossible.

Nixon set the bar on that fact!

And even the chance of Trump and his criminal gang being prosecuted will have to depend on the political climate in America.

It's no exaggeration to say that Merrick Garland and those associated with the DOJ could end up being murdered if the US military isn't secured at the time Garland tries to pursue justice.

For that reason it's a good bet that he won't.

The rise of fascism will first be detected by the experiences of the DOJ's lack of courage to pursue justice.

And anyone who wants to deny what I witnessed will focus on the one thing I freely admitted I only knew about second hand.

On its face, I really doubt that Hutchinson would make up the story about Donald trying to grab the steering wheel. There's just no reason to make it up. Even if you believe she's lying about everything it's just entirely useless to add this particular lie. And more broadly speaking, I just don't see why anything she's told the committee would be a lie in the first place. It's worth remembering that everything she told the committee was behind closed doors. Even the things she publicly testified about yesterday was all told to the committee behind closed doors at first. She would not have had any particular reason to expect that she would ever provide public testimony.

On the other hand, Secret Service officers might have some motivation to lie, if Hutchinson's statements are true. It is know that many of the Secret Service officers were MAGA nation members themselves, and it's common for those on Protection details develop a strong rapport with their protectees. It's also possible that the agency might be concerned with the public appearance of the agency being dragged into the whole public affair at all, the image of an officer being involved in a physical altercation with a President, being on the verge of losing control of the Presidential limo even for a moment, etc.

That being said, I think it was a little sloppy of the committee not to have also followed up with the Secret Service personnel before making the allegations public. But nobody should lose sight of the fact that of everything Hutchinson has said (at least, what has been made public) this is the only detail that she talked about which was not based on first hand knowledge, and she clearly stated as much.

Secret Service: Jan. 6 committee didn't reach out before Hutchinson's explosive Trump testimony
so you didn’t watch her “testimony” - thanks for clearing that up for us

Another "part" of the story which, again, was not even her story.

I'm aware that the person who allegedly told her the story has denied telling her the story. Now go back and re-read the OP with that information in your mind.
so she just lied? what else do you think she lied about?

Of course, that makes absolutely zero sense. First of all, the fact that something was told to her does not make it more verifiable than other things

Bull. That means there is a witness. One who in this case said she's wrong

. Second, the fact that it was told to her makes it inherently less reliable, precisely because it was told to her and was not something she witnessed herself.

No duh. And?

Third, a great many things she stated can be verified by other people, and the committee has attempted to get those people to talk. They just keep hiding behind the fifth amendment.

Um ... what? Of course her testifying falsely once puts all her statements into doubt because we know she repeats lies. She should have said she wasn't there, she'd still have credibility

And anyone who wants to deny what I witnessed will focus on the one thing I freely admitted I only knew about second hand.

On its face, I really doubt that Hutchinson would make up the story about Donald trying to grab the steering wheel. There's just no reason to make it up. Even if you believe she's lying about everything it's just entirely useless to add this particular lie. And more broadly speaking, I just don't see why anything she's told the committee would be a lie in the first place. It's worth remembering that everything she told the committee was behind closed doors. Even the things she publicly testified about yesterday was all told to the committee behind closed doors at first. She would not have had any particular reason to expect that she would ever provide public testimony.

On the other hand, Secret Service officers might have some motivation to lie, if Hutchinson's statements are true. It is know that many of the Secret Service officers were MAGA nation members themselves, and it's common for those on Protection details develop a strong rapport with their protectees. It's also possible that the agency might be concerned with the public appearance of the agency being dragged into the whole public affair at all, the image of an officer being involved in a physical altercation with a President, being on the verge of losing control of the Presidential limo even for a moment, etc.

That being said, I think it was a little sloppy of the committee not to have also followed up with the Secret Service personnel before making the allegations public. But nobody should lose sight of the fact that of everything Hutchinson has said (at least, what has been made public) this is the only detail that she talked about which was not based on first hand knowledge, and she clearly stated as much.

Secret Service: Jan. 6 committee didn't reach out before Hutchinson's explosive Trump testimony
U mad Bro?

Seems like ur mad.

So your gotcha moment once again Kaiser Soze'd you...

tumblr_m3b7luZJ9W1r9teyqo1_500.img_assist_custom.gif

...and you're left with egg on your face just like the Collusion Delusion.

.Don't let it get you down Champ...you'll ...🤭...get him... :heehee: ...next time... :laughing0301: ...

...the walls are closing in ..... :lmao:

Last edited:
Another "part" of the story which, again, was not even her story.

I'm aware that the person who allegedly told her the story has denied telling her the story. Now go back and re-read the OP with that information in your mind.
Part of her testimony was wrong. Along with everyone involved saying she isnt correct. It isnt looking too good for her.
Now the committee needs to bring in these people. They said this was going to be important details, so they should.

On the other hand, Secret Service officers might have some motivation to lie, if Hutchinson's statements are true. It is know that many of the Secret Service officers were MAGA nation members themselves, and it's common for those on Protection details develop a strong rapport with their protectees.

don't forget that mike pence's chief of staff testified that pence was adamant about not getting into the car waiting for him in the garage after he was being vacated outa the capital. AND, when joe biden became the (D) nominee, he automatically got secret service protection. the first thing he did was switch out the detail & wanted all new protection.

Secret Service to make changes to presidential detail to bring on agents who worked with Biden​

By Carol D. Leonnig
December 30, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. EST

The Secret Service is making some staff changes in the presidential detail that will guard President-elect Joe Biden, amid concerns from Biden allies that some current members were politically aligned with President Trump, according to two people familiar with the changes.

As Biden readies his new administration, the Secret Service plans to bring back to the White House detail a handful of senior agents whom Biden knows well from their work more than four years ago guarding him and his family when he was vice president.
But the shifts underway occur at a particularly contentious time, as Trump has blamed his reelection loss on unfounded allegations of voter fraud and has sought to block his administration from treating Biden as the president-elect. Some in the Secret Service also came under criticism during Trump’s tenure for appearing to embrace his political agenda.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fb8fe8-49ce-11eb-a9d9-1e3ec4a928b9_story.html

Part of her testimony was wrong. Along with everyone involved saying she isnt correct. It isnt looking too good for her.
Now the committee needs to bring in these people. They said this was going to be important details, so they should.
they won’t….you know this…and dembots will continue to spread these lies from her for years to come…like the russian hoax…or pee tapes….it’s sad what the dems have done to this country as far as being taken seriously as a party …. they have clearly devolved to a cult

don't forget that mike pence's chief of staff testified that pence was adamant about not getting into the car waiting for him in the garage after he was being vacated outa the capital. AND, when joe biden became the (D) nominee, he automatically got secret service protection. the first thing he did was switch out the detail & wanted all new protection.

Secret Service to make changes to presidential detail to bring on agents who worked with Biden​

By Carol D. Leonnig
December 30, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. EST

The Secret Service is making some staff changes in the presidential detail that will guard President-elect Joe Biden, amid concerns from Biden allies that some current members were politically aligned with President Trump, according to two people familiar with the changes.

As Biden readies his new administration, the Secret Service plans to bring back to the White House detail a handful of senior agents whom Biden knows well from their work more than four years ago guarding him and his family when he was vice president.
But the shifts underway occur at a particularly contentious time, as Trump has blamed his reelection loss on unfounded allegations of voter fraud and has sought to block his administration from treating Biden as the president-elect. Some in the Secret Service also came under criticism during Trump’s tenure for appearing to embrace his political agenda.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fb8fe8-49ce-11eb-a9d9-1e3ec4a928b9_story.html

Secret service is now under homeland security instead of Treasury.

I dont necessarily think she lied. Her hearsay could have been wrong.
The note thing is a bit different though.

she was asked after relaying that part ( there were 3 in the room, 1 being the agent ) - if the agent that donny supposedly grabbed had denied it happened, & she said no. now he needs to get under oath & deny it.

Yeah, you would say that. Your priorities are ridiculous.
You had to ignore this

"Spokesmen for the Secret Service said the two men are willing to testify. So? Lets get on with it."

to get to that, so, I'm still thinking it was linguine.

On its face, I really doubt that Hutchinson would make up the story about Donald trying to grab the steering wheel.
REALLY? Why? Have you SEEN the layout of the Beast? There is a bulletproof window between Trump and the front seat. He communicates to them via intercom. Even if he chooses to power down that window, it takes several seconds to power that down, then Trump would have to stand up and lean through up to the waist to even get close to touching the wheel! If that had really happened, don't you think more people would know about it???

Further, why would they refuse to take Trump to the Capitol? Who tells who what to do? Don't you think if Trump wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech, that before the rally even began, he would have expressed that desire and intention long beforehand? Has Trump never been to the Capitol before? Danger? Why? Because the same bunch of people who he just spent 2 hours talking to at the Ellipse will be down there as well? You mean they had forewarning there would be a riot there?

And what about Hutchinson? She wasn't even there, at BEST, all she is doing is relating hearsay about what someone ELSE supposedly told her! And why would this woman be in the loop? She had so minor a job at the WH Trump didn't even know her. She's like a Monica Lewinsky---- if she heard about this then who in the WH WOULDN'T HAVE? Where is all the corroborating witnesses?

There's just no reason to make it up.
YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT? She has EVERY reason to lie: She was a minor appointee who wanted to tag along with Trump to Mar-A-Lago, probably as a continued inside peep for the democrats and Trump shot her down. Now she will have every leftwing media outlet vying for her to join their show as so many former staff of White Houses often do. She is a proven democrat operative now and she just feathered her career into big money and fame. Within a year, you'll see her pop up on CNN or somewhere.

Even if you believe she's lying about everything it's just entirely useless to add this particular lie.
WHY? The J6 touted this as a BLOCKBUSTER revelation! Why believe ANY OF THIS when there has been absolutely no corroboration of anything claimed much less a single opportunity for cross-examination. Why didn't Cheney invite the SS agents in to testify?

And more broadly speaking, I just don't see why anything she's told the committee would be a lie in the first place. It's worth remembering that everything she told the committee was behind closed doors. Even the things she publicly testified about yesterday was all told to the committee behind closed doors at first. She would not have had any particular reason to expect that she would ever provide public testimony.
How the fuck would you know? They have been combing the world looking for anyone and everyone whom they can codger out any sort of testimony against Trump, by threat, by force, by raiding homes---- when they brought her in however she came to agree to testify, do you really think they would have brought her out to publicly testify had she given them anything damning to their case? Are you really that gullible? And did they ask her about anything else? Of course not--- J6 is ONLY admitting stuff they think can be used to destroy Trump publicly smearing him.

Oh PLEASE. Why don't you just STFU. You don't know anything, no one CARES what you think. You can't think of a single reason Hutchinson would lie on a committee where they have been caught repeatedly altering evidence and changing facts to support their case, a committee of nothing but hateful partisans out to get Trump not allowing any rebuttal or cross examination by a republican now petitioning democrats to switch parties to vote for her and make her still look popular? Meantime you can't believe the SS who were ACTUALLY THERE, men who have sworn their lives to protecting our most important leaders?!

And LASTLY: Let's say the story IS true: Trump wanted them to take him to the Capitol and fought with the driver to take him. HOW THE HELL does that have any bearing on Trump being a criminal conspirator who tried to allegedly overthrow the US government with flags and selfie-sticks?! At worst, it just makes Trump look like any other president--- BTW, have you heard what a FOUL MOUTH Biden has in meetings behind closed doors?!

DAMN ARE YOU AN ASS! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This is actually funny. There are two purposes for these hearings: to try to ensure that Trump is not the nominee in 2024, and to make America forget what a horrible job Biden and the Democrats are doing.

The first one is laughable. No one who has any interest in the Republican primaries in 2024 is watching, or cares what they read about this show trial. As for the second, good luck. Biden's poll numbers, and those of every Democrat in Congress remain flat.

You had to ignore this

"Spokesmen for the Secret Service said the two men are willing to testify. So? Lets get on with it."

to get to that, so, I'm still thinking it was linguine.
Don't take it personally.

He's mad.

Once again Democrats look stupid and Trump comes out smelling like a rose.

4cc1311b-550c-48b2-bea9-42e731000804_1.b76c197c9aa4e46f67adc7a7fe1355ff.jpeg

That's your defense of Hutchinson? :p

During the Democrays' failed coup Impeachment hearings they had ZERO crime, ZERO witnesses, & ZERO evidence.

Their 'witnesses' heard / saw NOTHING themselves.

This left Schiff & Fang Fang with having to criminally manufacture evidence,for which both were caught.

THIS time their 'shiff' had to be TIGHT, SOLID.

Bwuhahahahaha....yeah, so much for that happening.

They have lost so much credibility Schiff could light himself on fire on TV, CLAIM he was on fire, and still no one would believe him.

Once again Democrats look stupid and Trump comes out smelling like a rose.
Only on channels where the stench of the entire Neo-GOP is being absorbed by their opinion hosts. The rest of the country is smelling that stench. But Nov. is a long way off and people get use to lots of stench from both sides.

Forum List

Back