I'm Going In For A MRI On July 13th I Might Have A Possible Brain Tumor

Yeah, no brain tumor, thanks, and yes I have Tinnitus.

Thanks again for all of your kind words. :)
do not worry about the Tinnitus. it is not a medical problem. check out my reply to Winco in this thread (#120).

Last edited:
Also, I think I might be having some neck issues too as I still spend a bit too much time on the internet. XD

Congrats, No Brain Tumor.
Correct?

Tinnitus
Tinnitus is when you experience ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears.

this ^^^^ sucks.

I have learned to live and sleep with it, but it still sucks.
Yeah it sucks, I got from engine rooms Navy. Something you have to just live with.

Btw, I think up until now I have been sleeping wrong too, but I found a different and better way to sleep to fix all of my issues as neck issues can cause a lot of problems.

It's not a hundred percent guaranteed yet, but I went into the ENT today and whatever I have isn't getting better it's getting worse as I was having both ear pain and pressure before along with occasional dizziness and now hearing is coming and going out of my right ear as well as ringing sensations. Please pray that it isn't as serious as this, as I could definitely use your prayers right now. I've had a lot of pain and suffering for weeks. :(
Sounds like sinusitis.

Forum List

Back