I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
After 6 weeks he’s got gas up over 80%, attacked a foreign nation, has illegals once again flooding in and locking kids in cages, and lead (per his words he heads the party) a kangaroo court that fabricated evidence against a citizen.

And no $2,000 as promised as his first priority.

1614635938831.png

Biden ran Trump out of office.

That's the greatest accomplishment since they slaughtered Julius Ceaser!
Biden did no such thing. Communists worked with the Deep State to get rid of Trump.
Biden was just sitting in his Depends at home sucking on a Fudge sickle waiting for his mommy to tell him when to go poo.

Last edited:

Biden did no such thing. Communists worked with the Deep State to get rid of Trump.
Biden was just sitting in his Depends at home sucking on a Fudge sickle waiting for him mommy to tell him when to go poo.
:thankusmile: Thanks for handing that trolls ass to him on a platter.:thup:

I’m Glad Joe Never Accomplished Anything in 50 Years on the Job-Weatherman2020

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????
I do, I know. Let's see here *checks notes*

Survey says: your cat didn't vote. Because she's a cat.

as long as they keep him in depends and wipe the blood from his eyes what a great leader he will be until he drops dead in a couple of months
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: We have now seen a black potus,a woman ve,pretty soon,maybe even in months as you said sense joe is even more close to dead than they even anticipated,we will soon have a female president as well in Ho Harris.lol

Is there a memo or something? Every time a dem gets into office someone brings up the price of gas. I know, you cant stand the dems. I cant either but, to be quite frank, the price of gas is not changing from anything Biden has done.

There is more than enough there already to criticize Biden on. This trope simply does not work anymore.

Yeah...nothing at all...only President of the United States. Maybe he should get a life...sad!
hooray for bogus mail in ballots...my cat might have sent in one...who the fluck knows????

For one Atlanta family, that push got a little interesting.

Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

For one Atlanta family, that push got a little interesting.

Ron Tims said he checked his mail Wednesday and found a voter registration application addressed to Cody Tims — his cat, who died 12 years ago.

From that article: His owner said he was a DemoCAT.

XD

If only you could prove that. But that would be racist, or something...

Forum List

Back