I'm Glad I'm Retired Now....Because We Have A Couple Of Libs In My Shop That I Would Probably Be Getting Fired Over

We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

But this guy is what Liberals used to be like. Rational and intelligent:

I am guessing you were fired for being a dumbass. I bet the guys in your shop are talking about what an idiot you are. They are laughing at you and very glad you are gone. If you had not left someone probably would have hurt you and got fired.

What a dumbass. Hahahaha.

We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

Yes, many liberals are obnoxious.

The worst aspect of their personality is their self-righteous hypocrisy.

They tell other people to do things that they themselves would never do in a million years.

Well....what I noticed is they seem to have these insane beliefs that are based purely off of opinions on issues that do not exist anywhere other than on CNN, PBS, or MSNBC.

They emote. We think.
They lie. We shake our heads in disbelief.

You ever think of maybe getting a life? Between your present job and your previous government career and homesteading this forum, no wonder you're so negative.

I am guessing you were fired for being a dumbass. I bet the guys in your shop are talking about what an idiot you are. They are laughing at you and very glad you are gone. If you had not left someone probably would have hurt you and got fired.

What a dumbass. Hahahaha.

Yes, many liberals are obnoxious.

The worst aspect of their personality is their self-righteous hypocrisy.

They tell other people to do things that they themselves would never do in a million years.

Well....what I noticed is they seem to have these insane beliefs that are based purely off of opinions on issues that do not exist anywhere other than on CNN, PBS, or MSNBC.

They emote. We think.
They lie. We shake our heads in disbelief.

Keep telling your self that and you'll always be happy. Full of shit....but happy.

Forum List

Back