I'm Glad I'm Retired Now....Because We Have A Couple Of Libs In My Shop That I Would Probably Be Getting Fired Over

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop.
Have you already forgotten about "fuck your feelings"?

We haven't.
Huh?
Look lady....we aren't the folks going around attacking everyone...YOU ARE!!!
Umm... I invite you to check the OP's started on this board at ANY given time. Are you willing to count those that are attacking liberals as opposed to those attacking conservatives?

Or for that matter are you willing to read your own post. Stating that you would probably have been fired because you have liberals in your shop and calling them arrogant and obnoxious?
Calling someone a name isn't the same as trying to destroy their lives....FuckWad.
You can't seem to tell the difference. Shitforbrains

We haven't.
Huh?
Umm... I invite you to check the OP's started on this board at ANY given time. Are you willing to count those that are attacking liberals as opposed to those attacking conservatives?

Or for that matter are you willing to read your own post. Stating that you would probably have been fired because you have liberals in your shop and calling them arrogant and obnoxious?
Calling someone a name isn't the same as trying to destroy their lives....FuckWad.
So glad you aren't attacking everyone.:):):)

As for destroying lives.
Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Dies from Injuries in Pro-Trump Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
This seems to be a destroyed life.

We haven't.
Huh?

As for destroying lives.
Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Dies from Injuries in Pro-Trump Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Sticks and Stones.
And Sicknick died of a stroke.

We haven't.
Huh?

As for destroying lives.
His family disagrees, moron.

We haven't.
Huh?

As for destroying lives.
His family disagrees, moron.
Yep.....they don't want to end up dead like Epstein.
They want privacy.....

Turns out Sicknick died a day after the riot.

He died from aq blood clot he suffered because a weasel Trumper insurrectionist hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher

You piece of shit.

I guess only SOME Blue Lives Matter to you Trumper assholes huh?

We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

But this guy is what Liberals used to be like. Rational and intelligent:

I am guessing you were fired for being a dumbass. I bet the guys in your shop are talking about what an idiot you are. They are laughing at you and very glad you are gone. If you had not left someone probably would have hurt you and got fired.

We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

I am guessing you were fired for being a dumbass. I bet the guys in your shop are talking about what an idiot you are. They are laughing at you and very glad you are gone. If you had not left someone probably would have hurt you and got fired.

Well clearly your head is up your fucking ass, cocksucker.
I retired October 31st 2020.

Barber shop?

Well clearly your head is up your fucking ass, cocksucker.
I retired October 31st 2020.

The shop has been celebrating since 10/31/2020. The guy who is right of Atilla the Hun is gone.

The Occultist is 'rational and intelligent'?

Stex is the MAN!

Whose record on Trump's election denials and post election jackassery was one of essentially perfect failure.

No wonder you guys like him so much. Empty predictions followed by inept failure is kinda of your jam.

Last edited:

We haven't.
Huh?

As for destroying lives.
Sticks and Stones.
Oh, so 40 year olds typically die of a brain hemorrhage? And it has nothing at all with being beaten by a fire extinguisher?

You know what I find the most insulting? Not so much that you expect me to believe it, but that you expect me to believe that you believe it yourself.

Gotta feel sympathy for the two liberals. Working there must be like being locked in a Nazi nuthouse.

What a dumbass. Hahahaha.

Yes, many liberals are obnoxious.

The worst aspect of their personality is their self-righteous hypocrisy.

They tell other people to do things that they themselves would never do in a million years.

Yes, many liberals are obnoxious.

The worst aspect of their personality is their self-righteous hypocrisy.

They tell other people to do things that they themselves would never do in a million years.

Well....what I noticed is they seem to have these insane beliefs that are based purely off of opinions on issues that do not exist anywhere other than on CNN, PBS, or MSNBC.

Forum List

Back