I'm Glad I'm Retired Now....Because We Have A Couple Of Libs In My Shop That I Would Probably Be Getting Fired Over

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

But this guy is what Liberals used to be like. Rational and intelligent:

We have 20 guys in my shop...but these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else and they voted for Biden.

I'd be willing to bet it's getting difficult to keep guys from being at each other's throats at work right now.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop. They're basically like this guy....and arguing with them is useless:

Stex is the MAN!

these two idiots think they're smarter than everyone else

Do they actually prove they're smarter with their explanations?

No....they just repeat the MSM approved lies.
The best defense they can muster is using RINOs as examples of how the GOP is screwed up too.

Last edited:

They are probably glad you retired too..

The best defense they can muster is using RINOs as examples of how the GOP is screwed up too.

Do they do an adrenalin rant like one of my supervisors or do they try to appear calm and erudite?
What happens if you ask them a question?

Fortunately "liberal" is not an ethnicity. It is not a skin color (though "yellow" does pop to mind) so they are not a protected class. Unless, of course, it's a union shop in which they are a ruling class.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop.
Have you already forgotten about "fuck your feelings"?

We haven't.
HaHaHa! That sounds like the democrat definition of unity. How about this, we haven't forgotten about the unity that Piglosi and the dumbocrats exhibited for the last four years. Fuck your unity.
Flip the bird.png

do they actually work or just guard the break room?

Do they do an adrenalin rant like one of my supervisors or do they try to appear calm and erudite?

Rant.
Quiet....and then they explode about something that pisses em off.

Those guys are less of a problem than the guy that pisses you off then claims you're swearing or raising your voice makes work a hostile environment.

Rant.
Quiet....and then they explode about something that pisses em off.

Those guys are less of a problem than the guy that pisses you off then claims you're swearing or raising your voice makes work a hostile environment.

15MG of Lexapro.

do they actually work or just guard the break room?

They're hard workers.....they just bitch alot.

Liberals are usually the most arrogant and obnoxious folks in the shop.
Have you already forgotten about "fuck your feelings"?

We haven't.
Huh?
Look lady....we aren't the folks going around attacking everyone...YOU ARE!!!
Umm... I invite you to check the OP's started on this board at ANY given time. Are you willing to count those that are attacking liberals as opposed to those attacking conservatives?

Or for that matter are you willing to read your own post. Stating that you would probably have been fired because you have liberals in your shop and calling them arrogant and obnoxious?

Forum List

Back