Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

I think they're talking about getting married, but you just proved to me that you do in fact have both a conscience and a heart after all. As long as you love each other and treat each other right then I say go for it. :)
This has been near a decade in the making. The sun rises and sets with her. We Indians get a bad rep about love. We are savage but we are not 100% savage, if you get my meaning.

You don't want me to be happy? That's kind of strange.

We might just get a Tipi and live off the land. You never know. All kidding aside, I will no doubt get back into teaching music, maybe pick up some band gigs.
Your level of happiness is based on you, and your beliefs, good luck.

My advice to my boys has always been, don't get married and protect your assets (house, savings, pension etc..).

This is the best its gonna get....
Fail guys champagne GIF - Find on GIFER

Yeah, but if you always apply that logic then just stepping out your front door is liable to end up in failure. He's a late bloomer when it comes to maturity, but better late than never and I'm happy for him and happy about the fact that he's going to try and change his attitude.
If you don't want what I want, don't tell me my want is wrong.

I'm not telling him is want is wrong for him, in fact, it's right for him. All I can do is offer advice.

Sounds like you've been burned before.
I was married for 12 years. Then she became a teacher, qualified and totally changed. So I divorced her, there's a lot more to it. This was some 14 years ago. On hindsight, I wished I didn't get married, it was really against my better judgement, but it happened, because she wanted to get married.

Marriage wise, she turned out immature and selfish. The funny thing is, the guy that she's met and got married to since thinks she's the one, lol.

If you're both traditional, it'll probably work, if one or both isn't, I would personally keep clear.

I have a girlfriend, she knows I would never marry her. My mate who was best man at my wedding has been 'sternly' told to shut up about me remarrying. He's finally got the message.

Prenuptial agreements are binding in the US, but not in the UK.

It seems my charms finally won her over. My NDN Princess has agreed to marry me. We will be moving to one of the most beautiful places on earth.
The wedding will happen on Juneteenth of 2024.
con grads!! now do not screw it up LOL all you have to do.. is pretend you're listening? lol

Last edited:
Womans says to man? " I hear a noise in the car?"
man says... whah? I don't hear it..?

woman says" The heat isnt working"
man says... whah? Seems fine to me"
no no... we hear noises.. and we can smell- no heat.
if you listen to me.. you will be happily married! :D congrats..

Man:
"My wife says I never listen to her, but I don't remember the exact words or when she said it...if she did. I heard nothing.":dunno:

btw....liking or disliking someone has nothing to do with respect and NOBODY should expect someone aim to that goal of BEING respected by anyone else and repeating it over and over. Especially doofuses.

Forum List

Back