Zone1 I’m Getting Married!

That’s the difference between us and far lefties

Yeah but I gave up on the OP a LONG time ago. Still, I never took it out on his bride to be because she didn't do anything.. except have bad taste but you know that goes without saying, but it still doesn't mean that she was anything like him because we didn't know a thing about her. RIP to her. (If she was actually real that is because it's really hard for me to believe that anybody would have ever been interested in him. 😂)

When I get married I want a woman like this.

paige-spiranac-3-1.jpg

When I get married I want a woman like this.

paige-spiranac-3-1.jpg
All boobs…no brains. Typical for a white child… you might want to consider making better life choices…her looks will fade as time goes on… am I using too many words for you to comprehend?

Yeah but I gave up on the OP a LONG time ago. Still, I never took it out on his bride to be because she didn't do anything
You’re right. She didn’t do anything. Of course you were the one who accused me of making her up for attention. That doesn’t sit well with me at all. My Grandmother taught me her views of forgiveness. She said forgive what they did. Then forget… that they exist at all. I forgive you for what you said. As for why she would marry me, you have no clue what my good qualities are, and it’s not likely you ever will. Not that I expect you to care, just a fact of life.
A’ho!

You give me no reason to. Perhaps you should be curious instead of judgmental.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,.. but there's a very slim one. The jury's still out though. You have a long way to go to earn my respect, but it's doable though.

Me too believe it or not because any beef that I have with him, his bride to be was totally innocent.

Frankly, I can think of few online rivalries that were worth demeaning people as real-life beings in toto. Most of the time when I go off on posters here or anywhere else, I'm going off on how they think and what they're saying and thinking, not who they are as people. We don't see the real person in real life; we see someone's worldview, and even then, it's not a complete picture of that worldview; it's often reduced down to a few emotional or current issues of interest.

I've had a few interactions in which I've walked away thinking, 'Wow, that guy/gal's a piece of shit through and through,' but it's rare. 'People' as posters are not necessarily the entire person.

Hellbilly

I remember telling you Hey, I have a seven nations T-shirt. So stop hating Christopher Columbus because I’m an Italian American and he’s one of the great Italians of history one of the great explorers history. Christopher Columbus was no worse or better Morally speaking compared to the tribesman of America.

Shuffle telling hell Billy I have a Christopher Columbus T-shirt. I thought that maybe he would respect that because I just told him I respect the tribes of America. No, it wasn’t like that the guy went nuts….

This guy hillbilly went nuts and started mocking my ancestors making fun of Christopher Columbus. That’s an appalling way to act when I tell the guy that I wore a seven nations T-shirt.

God bless his wife
What are you blubbering about now?

Forum List

Back