'I'm embarrassed for James Taylor'

the market suffered a short term blip. It will do fine.

The Stock Market IS the economy. A huge percentage of the wealth of American citizens in invested in the stock market. Most of the retirement savings in the country is invested in the stock market.

Maybe it's foolish; a share of stock has no intrinsic value...you are way, way down on the list if the company goes belly-up. But it is what it is. The Stock Market IS the economy.

the market suffered a short term blip. It will do fine.

The Stock Market IS the economy. A huge percentage of the wealth of American citizens in invested in the stock market. Most of the retirement savings in the country is invested in the stock market.

Maybe it's foolish; a share of stock has no intrinsic value...you are way, way down on the list if the company goes belly-up. But it is what it is. The Stock Market IS the economy.

The ups and down of the markets have had zero effect on how I live my life. If I get laid off, I can not say the same thing.

James Taylor serenades the White House inflation celebration as the stock market tanks.

View attachment 696112

Rubio riffs on Biden's inflation celebration: 'I'm embarrassed for James Taylor'​

What a dumb shit!

These Moon Bats are all dumber than a doorknob.

Why would anybody want to have anything to do with Joe Potatohead?

Many people do not like the process. I understand that. Some have made attempts to change that but as long as people wish to trade a vehicle in, there will always be a negotiating aspect.
Yea, it's not the process, but you keep telling yourself that.

Dow Down 100 Points As Rattled Investors Close Worst Week Since June​

The stock market wrapped up a dismal week with a slight Friday dip, driven by a gloomy outlook from FedEx, as investors remain spooked by inflation data and rate hike expectations.

Forum List

Back