I'm drinking this 50 year old Jim Beam I found at a garage sale...

try some pappy van winkle for a real treat, A Ky bourbon

Issit 2 dollar a bottle?
Last time I was lucky enough to find a place that even had it it was $75.00 a glass

If I was a huge whisky fan I'd pay it.
It's things like that that make life worth living.
Yes Even if you do it once or twice,,,,,just to say you did it

Yep....
With me it's fine cigars and meat.
I'll pay a hundred bucks for a badass cigar or four hundred for two 10 oz Wagyu A5's.
I might only do it once a year but the experience is well worth it.

Issit 2 dollar a bottle?
Last time I was lucky enough to find a place that even had it it was $75.00 a glass

Yep....
I'll pay a hundred bucks for a badass cigar or four hundred for two 10 oz Wagyu A5's.
Use to be a rally expensive Cuban cigar I tried once

Meat ? Can't get a better steak than what they serve at Peter Lugers or Bryan and Coopers in NY

Issit 2 dollar a bottle?

Yep....
I;'ll bet Texas has some great steak houses

Meat ? Can't get a better steak than what they serve at Peter Lugers or Bryan and Coopers in NY

Well maybe not.
But I can get the same cut for half the price and cook it myself,which is far more rewarding.
Back in the day the general public didnt have access to the top line of steaks,all we had was what the butcher or grocery store sold.
Now you have access to the best steaks in the world if you're willing to pay.
Its forced local grocery and butcher shops to up their game substantionaly.
I can now get 30 day dry aged ribeye steak from my local HEB,they'll also dry age a 6 rib ribeye for you for a fee of course.

To be honest I cant think of a single steak house that can cook a better steak than I can.

There are no pathogens that will hurt bottled bourbon. As a matter of fact pathologists preserve human organs (like your liver) in alcohol.

Last edited:

Well maybe not.
But I can get the same cut for half the price and cook it myself,which is far more rewarding.
Back in the day the general public didnt have access to the top line of steaks,all we had was what the butcher or grocery store sold.
I can now get 30 day dry aged ribeye steak from my local HEB,they'll also dry age a 6 rib ribeye for you for a fee of course.

To be honest I cant think of a single steak house that can cook a better steak than I can.
That's nice ......Pittsburg style? Black and blue?

I'm starting a pot seed collection.
th

Where do you find pot with seeds nowadays? :dunno:

Well maybe not.

Explain the methods.
Because it sure doesnt have anything to do with the quality of the cut.

I found a two year old jug of milk behind my couch. Is it safe to drink?

Fuck it. I'm thirsty.

Well maybe not.

Explain the methods.
It doesnt Need a real hot oven blackens the outside leaves the inside rare or med rare

Well maybe not.

Explain the methods.
Black and Blue Steak Pittsburgh Style - Billy Parisi

https://www.billyparisi.com › black-and-blue-steak
upload_2019-8-22_22-30-35.jpeg

Rating: 5 - ‎1 vote - ‎10 min - ‎816 cal
May 9, 2018 - Pittsburgh Style Steak: One of the oldest ways to eat a grilled steak is called Black and Blue, or Pittsburgh style. You can achieve it by charring the outside while maintaining a rare to medium-rare internal temperature, or blue steak. ... We would do this Pittsburgh style steak on a ...

Well maybe not.

Explain the methods.
It doesnt Need a real hot oven blackens the outside leaves the inside rare or med rare

So it's a seared steak.

I prefer the reverse sear. Turn the oven to 200 degrees and slowly bring the internal temp to 125,pull it let rest for five minutes,then sear it on hot cast iron for a few minutes per side. Be sure and pat the steak dry before searing.
The steak will be perfectly rare edge to edge with a nice crust.

New Topics

Forum List

Back