I'm Done. There Will Now Be A Permanent Repub Majority And Democracy Is Finished In The USA

Oct 21, 2016
The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.
Trump is going to steal the Bernie supporters and inner city black voters away and Democrats will go full blown Mexican to their doom.

Yes, and we will feed off the blood of your young. Fear us, for we are coming to get you! :laugh:

Well fucking said. And kudos to you for actually having convictions.

What a glorious night for White people of European heritage. It's time for us take America back.

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.

What a glorious night for White people of European heritage. It's time for us take America back.

Can you please give Trump supporters one measly night before making them look like exactly what some accuse them of being?

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

What if in an election between God and Satan, the majority of the country voted for Satan?

False equivalency obviously, but you get the point.

Follow your benefactors into martyrdom bed wetter. Good riddance. The greatest contribution you will ever make to the world will be when you're converted to fertilizer.

Parasite.

70eaea254de5599072cd0348944a9300.jpg

Well fucking said. And kudos to you for actually having convictions.

Thank you, it's been a pleasure conversing with you. You're obviously highly intelligent. I will continue to vote in the future (if my vote even counts in future elections), but my days of following the news and the political happenings in Washington and arguing with Repubs on this message board are over. Everything has just gotten too toxic and this country has reached a point of no return.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS..this is a fucking Republic, and this is how they work. The people so OVERWHELMINGLY rejected the criminal, unconstitutional and communists regime currently in power that all of Hillary's evil horses and all her evil men still couldn't put her back together again.

Now crawl right back into whatever hole spawned you and leave decent people alone. I'm glad you're devastated. If your pig had managed to steal the election, you would have had a target on you not only from the real Americans in this country, but also from the commies you helped put into power, you moron. You deserve to be devastated, you deserve to be miserable, and worse. You're a traitor and a fool. Now go away and shut up.

Follow your benefactors into martyrdom bed wetter. Good riddance. The greatest contribution you will ever make to the world will be when you're converted to fertilizer.

Parasite.

70eaea254de5599072cd0348944a9300.jpg

Is that one of those cuddle parties I'm always hearing about? Looks nice. :)

If only we had a strong third party, then 2/3rd's of the nation would feel terrible tonight!

Tell that to the Brits, Their Turd party system makes sure the left gets everything it wants.

Fuck that.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.
Is that a joke?

TRUMP is going to use the fbi as a "political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail"?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That is exactly what the fbi has been doing for the last 30 years. Funny, I didn't hear you complaining when they killed ranchers and Mormons, and arrested journalists for *conspiracy* because they gave voice to people critical of the federal government.

Get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit.

PS...hopefully the fbi is eradicated. If not, tough shit.

Is that one of those cuddle parties I'm always hearing about? Looks nice. :)

I heard it was. Then some democrook congress critter went there and got killed. The people were so upset they held their breath until Nixon pardoned Jane Fonda.

New Topics

Forum List

Back