i'm done apologizing for being white

And no amount of white-hating, white-shaming propaganda is going to fix that.

So, want to help heal the racial divide? Start by ditching the ridiculously one-sided racial reeducation workshops.

And stop apologizing for your rac
e.

truer words rarely meet ascii

~S~

There are many African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who thank Caucasian Americans for being so generous and kind since the 1960s, when the majority ethnicity decided that it was time to integrate the nation.

Many people of those "minorities" have found that some of the nicest people who have helped them in many ways have been Caucasians, not their "own people."

Well, how about this: It is racist for me to assume ANYTHING about an African American just because he is "black," but it is obligatory for that individual to presume that I have led a privileged life - just because I'm "white." How does that work, exactly?

Here's my solution: In every transaction, action, assessment, evaluation, or human decision imaginable, PROHIBIT any mention or revelation of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference or presentation...ANY OF IT!

This would include:
  • Employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, demotion, and firing,
  • Acceptance by schools,
  • Grades in schools (anonymous grading would be required),
  • Merits and awards (e.g., valedictorian),
  • Etc.

Let the cards fall where they may. Further, it will be illegal for any organization to accumulate any significant element by those very same demographic traits. So it would be ILLEGAL for the City of Chicago to accumulate or publish its percentage of, say, Blacks, females, or homosexuals who were arrested last year.

And if you OPPOSE that, the burden will be on YOU to explain why it is better to introduce those demographic elements into the discussion, and exactly what the benefits are, and to whom.

Here's my solution: In every transaction, action, assessment, evaluation, or human decision imaginable, PROHIBIT any mention or revelation of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference or presentation...ANY OF IT!

~S~

There are many African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans who thank Caucasian Americans for being so generous and kind since the 1960s, when the majority ethnicity decided that it was time to integrate the nation.

Many people of those "minorities" have found that some of the nicest people who have helped them in many ways have been Caucasians, not their "own people."
you should apologize for putting their ethnicity before American.....

I have 0 white guilt and I have 0 shame for being white and I'll never apologize for it.

I don't owe blacks anything. No one alive today does.

Show me one slave owner alive today and show me a slave they owned today still alive and yeah maybe they would owe them an apology. But unless you find a slave owner and a slave still alive then go you can go fuck yourself.

If you're black and your life sucks and that's your fault. Just like the millions of broke ass poor and dumb white people in America right now have only themselves to blame.

So you can suck my white cock.

i never have and wont/ this article is s o true .
No one wants you to apologize for being white. I am white. I acknowledge that fact that I have been a beneficiary of while privilege. I acknowledge historic and systemic racism perpetrated by whites. But I do not apologize for any of that. I do however recognize my responsibility to do what I can to change that by being aware of racism and calling it out what I see it. For that reason, I am calling you out on your shameless hate-your racism. You have a sickness that probably can't be cured

Forum List

Back