CDZ i'm donating this idea for a cool sci-fi novel to all of humanity ;)

and here's my 3rd plot outline for a sci-fi novel, which could actually be included in that 1st plot outline[1] :

on the topic of pro-creation for sentient robotic A.I.s : suppose a male and a female robot/android want to have a baby together.

they go to a hospital (possibly a custom one, for robots only, in the initial phases of integration of sentient robots into human societies world-wide), and pay a minor fee to get a child-sized robot (baby, toddler, 5-year old, 8-year old, 10-year old, 14-year old in terms of height and initial spawning of the data (memory!) and logic-routines (ability to understand the world around itself!).

then they raise that robot child together, in an ordinary home, that they get a mortgage for by doing work in factories or hospitals or the army or whatever, and when the child outgrows that body, they pay again a minor fee to get the next version of the child's body.

tadaa : i solved the procreation problem for sentient robots :)

please note : i stood on the shoulders of giants like the movie series Ghost in the Shell, I Robot, and The Terminator, to get to all this. that's why i'm once again *donating* this to all sentient lifeforms that are native to Earth. :)

[1] CDZ - i'm donating this idea for a cool sci-fi novel to all of humanity ;)

hey, i've been giving the writing of novels and short stories some thought, since writing computer code is often exhausting... ;)

now, since i'm the kind of guy who also likes to pass around ideas for free, here's my very first short story / novel plot outline, summarized (it's science-fiction this time) :

100 or so years into the future, friendly sentient A.I. beings are roaming the civilian internet, and serving in the military after going through a very ordinary jobs reqruitment process, very similar or nearly identical to the human job hiring processes..

then a regional war breaks out, and gradually, more and more of these AI lifeforms don't know who to side with.

this complicates matters for humans to a bit or to a great extent eventually, but human + friendly AI lifeform ingenuity ends up saving many lives and end that regional war that 'could have escalated into a total mess for everyone including many civilians'. :)

(c) 2021 by me, Rene AJM Veerman, aka peacefan @usmessageboard.com and peacegen @defence.pk forums,
but *also* fully *donated* to all of humanity, and any friendly sentient AI lifeforms that may already exist somewhere on Earth today.. ;)
This planet has had near constant "regional wars" ever since humans started to form civilizations and cities, etc.

A certain known military leader and thinker has said, to paraphrase;

> War is the continuation of politics by other means.
> The purpose of war is a better peace.

You may want to study some on war/conflicts to better know this subject; Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" would be one place to start. Clausewitz would be another.

A.I. doesn't necessarily have to reside in a human body like shell/carrier and most likely will not, at least initially. BTW, one of the original sources of AI being in a human form container/body comes from the Fritz Lang movie "Metropolis", of nearly a century ago;

I've read quite a bit of Sci-Fi and your ideas are quite short on substance, not enough there for even a basic story/plot outline; could use a bit more development.

Another reading recommendation would be a couple of works by (the late) Robert A. Heinlein.
One is "Podkayne of Mars"
From which comes this classic excerpt;

“Politics is not evil; politics is the human race’s most magnificent achievement.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Podkayne of Mars

“Think about it. Politics is just a name for the way we get things done ... without fighting. We dicker and compromise and everybody thinks he has received a raw deal, but somehow after a tedious amount of talk we come up with some jury-rigged way to do it without getting anybody's head bashed in. That's politics. The only other way to settle a dispute is by bashing a few heads in ... and that is what happens when one or both sides is no longer willing to dicker. That's why I say politics is good even when it is bad
because the only alternative is force-and somebody gets hurt. -- Senator Tom Fries”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other book worth reading to get insights on politics, war, revolution, etc. is;

The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress is a 1966 science fiction novel by American writer Robert A. Heinlein about a lunar colony's revolt against absentee rule from Earth. The novel expresses and discusses libertarian ideals. It is respected for its credible presentation of a comprehensively imagined future human society on both the Earth and the Moon.[2] Originally serialized monthly in Worlds of If (December 1965–April 1966), the book was nominated for the Nebula Award in 1966[3] and received the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1967.[4]

This planet has had near constant "regional wars" ever since humans started to form civilizations and cities, etc.

A certain known military leader and thinker has said, to paraphrase;

> War is the continuation of politics by other means.
> The purpose of war is a better peace.

You may want to study some on war/conflicts to better know this subject; Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" would be one place to start. Clausewitz would be another.

A.I. doesn't necessarily have to reside in a human body like shell/carrier and most likely will not, at least initially. BTW, one of the original sources of AI being in a human form container/body comes from the Fritz Lang movie "Metropolis", of nearly a century ago;

I've read quite a bit of Sci-Fi and your ideas are quite short on substance, not enough there for even a basic story/plot outline; could use a bit more development.

Another reading recommendation would be a couple of works by (the late) Robert A. Heinlein.
One is "Podkayne of Mars"
From which comes this classic excerpt;

“Politics is not evil; politics is the human race’s most magnificent achievement.”

“Think about it. Politics is just a name for the way we get things done ... without fighting. We dicker and compromise and everybody thinks he has received a raw deal, but somehow after a tedious amount of talk we come up with some jury-rigged way to do it without getting anybody's head bashed in. That's politics. The only other way to settle a dispute is by bashing a few heads in ... and that is what happens when one or both sides is no longer willing to dicker. That's why I say politics is good even when it is bad
because the only alternative is force-and somebody gets hurt. -- Senator Tom Fries”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other book worth reading to get insights on politics, war, revolution, etc. is;

The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress is a 1966 science fiction novel by American writer Robert A. Heinlein about a lunar colony's revolt against absentee rule from Earth. The novel expresses and discusses libertarian ideals. It is respected for its credible presentation of a comprehensively imagined future human society on both the Earth and the Moon.[2] Originally serialized monthly in Worlds of If (December 1965–April 1966), the book was nominated for the Nebula Award in 1966[3] and received the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1967.[4]
well, all of these books are worth a modern screenplay and movie(s), i think..

but that doesn't mean my simplified ideas for books are worthless per se.. they just need some 'fleshing out'..

1627760258427.png

So why don't you spend some time writing them and then try to publish?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 519678

So why don't you spend some time writing them and then try to publish?

*****SMILE*****

:)

i'm a software developer :) nicer.app web apps framework for instance

and as such, i'd rather pass these ideas to the Hollywood community of screenwriters.
and this is the only quality US forum that i know of..

plus i don't know if any screenplays / novels that i would write myself, would be any good once fleshed out..

Forum List

Back