I'm curious. How come Republicans never cared about the Christians in Iraq?

R

rdean

There were 1.4 million. Now the estimate is down to 140 thousand.

When the US invaded Iraq, Republicans controlled the presidency, both houses and the Supreme Court. Bush said you are with us or with the terrorists.

If Republicans protected the Iraqi Christians, then where are they?

Why won't they answer the question?

At least tell us why those Christians aren't living in this country.

When the US invaded Iraq, Republicans controlled the presidency, both houses and the Supreme Court. Bush said you are with us or with the terrorists.

Still waiting for an answer.

I'm more curious why Obama doesn't even worry about them in his own country

You'll be waiting a long damn time :laugh:

Clearly, they see Obama turning over the entire Middle East to the Muslim Brotherhood and and Radical Islam; destabilizing entire nations, so they left

They did. The Christian groups around here were taking donations and making trips over there to help as often as they could afford it.

To what a far left propaganda laced question?

The true terrorists are the far left, anyone supporting them and not realizing they are supporting terrorism must be a far left Obama drone.

Obama wasn't president in 2005. Republicans still controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court.

So what happened to the Christians from Iraq?

Where was the GOP outrage?

Obama wasn't president in 2005. Republicans still controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court.

So what happened to the Christians from Iraq?

Where was the GOP outrage?

You act as if only republicans are the only Christians. And thus shows the far left flawed thinking.

If you want to know just Google it and you will see. You may not like what you find as it clearly shows that far left policies are bad for the entire world. But if you insist on being plugged into the far left Matrix that is your call.

More far left propaganda

Oh Bull.. There were 60 Christian churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion.

American Christians have NEVER cared about Arab Christians.. not in Palestine, not in Iraq or Iran.

More far left propaganda

Oh Bull.. There were 60 Christian churches in Baghdad before Bush's invasion.

American Christians have NEVER cared about Arab Christians.. not in Palestine, not in Iraq or Iran.

Untrue from what I have witnessed in my area. The reality though, is it is VERY difficult to do anything without the local governments taking a very critical eye at any outside Christians operating within their Islamic borders.

I know when I was working in Pakistan and other Islamic countries the fact that I was agnostic was considered very weird. They kept a close eye on me too because they wanted to make sure I wouldn't try and steal people away from Islam.

Which would have gotten me killed in most of those places. It's against the law to do that don't you know.

What you and deanie are doing is demonstrating just how ignorant you are of life in an Islamic country.

Forum List

Back