I'm Cool With ACB

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

It's the Right's turn for a while, folks. Get over it.

Are Trump and the Republicans craven two-faced asswipes by not waiting until after the election before filling RBG's chair?

Yep. Undeniably so. You have to wonder how they can stand their own stench in light of their feigned righteousness vis-à-vis Merrick Garland in 2016.

With that said...

None of us ever heard of Amy Coney Barrett until a few days ago. But according to all accounts, she's pro-life, right wing, blah blah blah.

I'm pro-life, so that's good. I'm also an actual conservative (no one seems to know what that is any more) with a libertarian bent.

The Left has had a liberal Supreme Court for, what, the past three thousand years or so.

This ain't the G50cent that I thought I knew.

Is Donald Trump just an empty-headed yes man for the Federalist Society when it comes to filling seats on the Supreme Court?

Yep.

With that said...

I just got rid of my voodoo doll with your name on it.

Good job !

Yep.

With that said...

Uh, the right has had a majority on the SC for over the past 60 years. Quite a trick for the left to control the supreme court for 3000 years when the country isn't even 300 years old yet and has been a minority on the SC for decades.

Yep.

With that said...

Uh, the right has had a majority on the SC for over the past 60 years. Quite a trick for the left to control the supreme court for 3000 years when the country isn't even 300 years old yet and has been a minority on the SC for decades.
Look, man. When Moses was on the US Supreme Court, he had only ten rules to enforce. Those were the days.

Here's our first Chief Justice, Moses, engraved for all eternity on the US Supreme Court building, holding the Ten Commandments, which drives the ACLU batshit crazy.

Moses is flanked by his law clerks Confucius and Solon.

Moses-Confucius-Solon.jpg

Yes.

While moscow mitch told the useful idiot which judges to nominate for federal judgeships --- and then pushed the unqualified ideologues through the Senate --- the Federalist Society are the ones who fed the idiot a short list of people to nominate for the SC, three times.

Guaranteed, if someone out of the blue just walked up to the idiot-in-chief and asked him who the first 2 people were that he nominated for the SC that were then seated, he wouldn't be able to come up with both of their names off the top of his head. Hell, he probably wouldn't be able to name either one of them.

Yes.

While moscow mitch told the useful idiot which judges to nominate for federal judgeships --- and then pushed the unqualified ideologues through the Senate --- the Federalist Society are the ones who fed the idiot a short list of people to nominate for the SC, three times.

Guaranteed, if someone out of the blue just walked up to the idiot-in-chief and asked him who the first 2 people were that he nominated for the SC that were then seated, he wouldn't be able to come up with both of their names off the top of his head. Hell, he probably wouldn't be able to name either one of them.
trump-uhhh.jpg

Uhhhh...Niel...Armstrong and Brett...Favre.

Church ladies are some of the cruelest monsters God put on this earth. I expect some beautifully worded opinions from her explaining why Americans do not have the right to mind their own business and find Heaven or Hell on their own terms.

Here's our first Chief Justice, Moses, engraved for all eternity on the US Supreme Court building, holding the Ten Commandments, which drives the ACLU batshit crazy.

Moses is flanked by his law clerks Confucius and Solon.

Moses-Confucius-Solon.jpg

Good to see that you have basically grasped the Judeo-Christian origins of American law and justice!

Church ladies are some of the cruelest monsters God put on this earth. I expect some beautifully worded opinions from her explaining why Americans do not have the right to mind their own business and find Heaven or Hell on their own terms.

Many have found heaven on Earth, while Dimm's are in a making of their own hell.

Another true story.

Yep.

With that said...

You’re not remotely cool.

Yep.

With that said...

Look, man. When Moses was on the US Supreme Court, he had only ten rules to enforce. Those were the days.
Yep, good times. Only penalty for anything was death.

You must have gone to the wrong Church. Why would she do that? There is 0 evidence for what you portray.

Yep.

With that said...

Yep, good times. Only penalty for anything was death.

Unfortunately, the death penalty has been re-imagined by too many Dimm controlled states.

Forum List

Back