I’m black a democrat and I won’t vote for Biden.. hehehe

Trump needs to pay for royalty fees for a change and stop robbing artist. As far as this guy not voting for Biden I agree with him on the issue of Biden I too will not vote for him because of his involvement as an officer persecuting the drug war on US citizens, just like I will not vote for Trump because he is a very poor leader. Trump sucked worse than Oblama at being weak and inefficient.

Trump needs to pay for royalty fees for a change and stop robbing artist.
It’s just 5 more years hehe
Yes, he will cheat people for many more years and you abet it because well you enjoy seeing thieves you can support.
Dude go troll another board.. so annoying
LOL@Jitler calling some else a troll!

1594299756482.png

• Banned
Yes, he will cheat people for many more years and you abet it because well you enjoy seeing thieves you can support.

View attachment 361326
I just provided data and facts, I do t troll

View attachment 361326
I just provided data and facts, I do t troll
Indeed yes.

Trump needs to pay for royalty fees for a change and stop robbing artist. As far as this guy not voting for Biden I agree with him on the issue of Biden I too will not vote for him because of his involvement as an officer persecuting the drug war on US citizens, just like I will not vote for Trump because he is a very poor leader. Trump sucked worse than Oblama at being weak and inefficient.
I wish I could pipe the beginning of this song in your home 24/4

he follows you. I've been watching your posts. he hits most all of them. he is an internet stalker.

How can you call someone with 140,000 posts with 8,000 likey likes a troll??????????.........................140,000 posts???
I just can't imagine it. How many other boards too. You'd need an abacus to figure it out.

In other words complacency is your game.

he follows you. I've been watching your posts. he hits most all of them. he is an internet stalker.
Why are you stalking him?

Why are you stalking him?
I read most everyone's so I supposed in your demented world I'm stalking everyone. We know for a fact you're stalking him.

In other words complacency is your game.

No. I've always liked the intro to that tune. More so lately.

Forum List

Back