"I'm Being Demonized": Wisconsin Christmas parade killer says he's seen as 'monster' in exclusive jailhouse interview with Fox News

Brooks killed 6 people. How many weeks should he be the top story when we have 2 mass murders a day? The Michigan MAGA shooter is more recent.

That 15 year old shooter in Michigan voted for Trump??

seriously.gif

He is so victimized and until people like him and the dolts on here who support him are obliterated then their very own special virus of hatred will spread far faster than any Covid

You should contact Darrell Brooks Mother immediately since you know more about her son than she does. This is what she has said:

Brooks' mother Dawn Woods released a statement earlier Wednesday to numerous media outlets criticizing the criminal justice system for failing Brooks. She spoke in the statement about Brooks' struggles with mental health and offered condolences to the victims' families. Brooks said he was "very" close with his mother.
Yes, the criminal justice system failed him by not locking him up for his earlier crimes.

I'm going to go with what caused his insanity. White racism.

He should have been mentally tougher.
In my family it comes down to personal responsibility and not making excuses for one’s actions, ever. I am very glad to have been raised in such a family and I’m sad for you that you were not IM2, unless you chose to discard the values of a good upbringing and blame others as a rule?

In my family it comes down to personal responsibility and not making excuses for one’s actions, ever. I am very glad to have been raised in such a family and I’m sad for you that you were not IM2, unless you chose to discard the values of a good upbringing and blame others as a rule?
Drop the white arrogant bullshit. Because personal responsibility includes the ability to see the impact wrongs whites have committed impacts blacks. You take none in that regard.

You have never been black, therefore you don't know how it feels to face raccism from whites virtually every day of your life. You have to be very strong to not go buy a automatic weapon and go mowing down whites. This brother was weak and he let white racism get the best of him. So he will go to pritson and deservedly so.

I’m not sure but their inability to keep their dick in their pants and be a decent human being to their spawns may not be WS fault?
Another white racist stereotype. Whites commit more than double the number of rapes than blacks annually. So the inability to keep a dick in pants is another massive white problem.

Drop the white arrogant bullshit. Because personal responsibility includes the ability to see the impact wrongs whites have committed impacts blacks. You take none in that regard.

You have never been black, therefore you don't know how it feels to face raccism from whites virtually every day of your life. You have to be very strong to not go but a automatic weapon and go mowing down whites. This brother was weak and he let white racism get the best of him. So he will go to pritson and deservedly so.
We agree about the shooter being of weak mind. You blame others which illuminates a very weak mindset as well. Blaming others for one’s actions is a total cop out and I don’t care give me any type of situation and we can go over it.

That being said, I see gray areas in certain types of minor crimes but there is ZERO grey about who was responsible for these deaths. That’s how the court will see it as well, although he might be locked away in a mental health facility after a full evaluation, but either way he’ll never be out to be a lethal risk again to others.

By all means keep on determining ALL issues based strictly on skin color IM2, the way you go about it you only support and create unnecessary divisions. That’s your whole shtick.

You have never been black, therefore you don't know how it feels to face raccism from whites virtually every day of your life. You have to be very strong to not go buy a automatic weapon and go mowing down whites. This brother was weak and he let white racism get the best of him. So he will go to pritson and deservedly so.

Oh I get it.

It's Whitey's fault you're Black.

It's Whitey's fault you're poor.

It's Whitey's fault you have no sense of humor.

It's Whitey's fault you didn't get that special toy for Christmas.

It's Whitey's fault your neighborhoods are so full of crime.

It's Whitey's fault your neighborhoods are so full of drugs.

It's Whitey's fault that Black children get shot a lot.

It's Whitey's fault that so many Black children grow up without a father figure.

It's Whitey's fault Mexicans are taking over your neighborhood

It's Whitey's fault there's no color green on the American flag

It's Whitey's fault you're angry all the time

It's Whitey's fault your toilet overflowed.

It's Whitey's fault that so many Black youths idolize thug and prison culture

It's Whitey's fault that you're an American, and not an African.

It's Whitey's fault that you think you're a victim.

It's Whitey's fault that you have to make everything about race.

It's Whitey's fault that the police are so mean to you.

It's Whitey's fault that Black businesses and stores burned down in 2020.

It's Whitey's fault you don't live in the suburbs.

It's Whitey's fault you got beat up on the playground.

It's Whitey's fault that the government owes you something

Do you have any idea how repetitive and monotonous you are?

1638483198805.png

Last edited:
That’s not the definition of personal responsibility at all. I’m only responsible for what I do. I’m not responsible for what “whites” do or did in the past. Maybe my parents taught me wrong.

he's a real softie, isn't he

He's mentally disturbed, so were too many other killers who are not defined by their color, their creed, their place of birth, their education or their upbringing; those mostly singular men who easily obtain guns and commit murder just because they can.

He's mentally disturbed, so were too many other killers who are not defined by their color, their creed, their place of birth, their education or their upbringing; those mostly singular men who easily obtain guns and commit murder just because they can.

So what sets them apart from the other 128 million gun-owners in this country, those who own 350 million guns?

Rittenhouse showed up to patrol a BLM protest. So race was part of this from the start. You guys are real quick to deny race. Rittenhouse got away with killing 2 people and what we are saying as blacks is if Rittenhouse had not been white, he would have got shot down on the streets of Kenosha.

Being white and having the privilege to not face racism, you have a simpletons understanding of it. This man was psychologically damaged and racism is the root cause of it. However, he should have found a constructive way of handling the stress. Racism causes reactions from those who must endure it. You know nothing about this because you haven't felt what it's like. Still, he must face the consequences of his actions.

So until whites who practice racism are made to stop doing it, every once in a while you're going to see blacks who let racism beat them and do something stupid.

He didnt show up to patrol a protest. He showed up to support the community where his dad lived. Ahhh i see. SO if BLM decides to hold a protest... things get out of hand, rioters loot shops, burn cars etc. Any citizen who is white, is supposed to cower and do nothing to protect his town. Is that correct? Its no ones fault who is holding the protest or for what reason, people have a right to protect their community from rioters. That was no peaceful protest and we saw all summer long that police accross the country were being held back by political pressure from doing the job they were suppossed to do. Therefore some people felt compelled to go out.. protect businesses etc.

Your whole premise is off. Rittenhouse had been unjustly been called a white supremist from the begining by people who knew nothing about him... or the case other than from news reports . White boy holding a rifle = RACIST/ Militia Member .... nothing else to look at here. No wonder expectations were so high for a conviction by people who listen to soundbites. The news media has been stirring the pot of racism for years, they create a situation where people crack. There is never a call for level heads or waiting for information.

Forum List

Back