"I'm Being Demonized": Wisconsin Christmas parade killer says he's seen as 'monster' in exclusive jailhouse interview with Fox News

I'm going to go with what caused his insanity. White racism.

He should have been mentally tougher.
You should contact Darrell Brooks Mother immediately since you know more about her son than she does. This is what she has said:

Brooks' mother Dawn Woods released a statement earlier Wednesday to numerous media outlets criticizing the criminal justice system for failing Brooks. She spoke in the statement about Brooks' struggles with mental health and offered condolences to the victims' families. Brooks said he was "very" close with his mother.

I'm going to go with what caused his insanity. White racism.

He should have been mentally tougher.

He probably watched MSiNsaneBC... that would drive anyone to a fit of murder. Even though the Rittenhouse case had nothing to do with race, these news medias made it ALL. about that. They invited something terrible to happen after a trial verdict that didnt go their way.

He probably watched MSiNsaneBC... that would drive anyone to a fit of murder. Even though the Rittenhouse case had nothing to do with race, these news medias made it ALL. about that. They invited something terrible to happen after a trial verdict that didnt go their way.

Rittenhouse showed up to patrol a BLM protest. So race was part of this from the start. You guys are real quick to deny race. Rittenhouse got away with killing 2 people and what we are saying as blacks is if Rittenhouse had not been white, he would have got shot down on the streets of Kenosha.

Being white and having the privilege to not face racism, you have a simpletons understanding of it. This man was psychologically damaged and racism is the root cause of it. However, he should have found a constructive way of handling the stress. Racism causes reactions from those who must endure it. You know nothing about this because you haven't felt what it's like. Still, he must face the consequences of his actions.

So until whites who practice racism are made to stop doing it, every once in a while you're going to see blacks who let racism beat them and do something stupid.

Black fragility is a problem. Actions done 200 years ago just break you up...
White fragility has you talking about 200 years ago while we are talking about a continuing pattern of white racism today. So just remember not to talk about the constitution because it was written more than 200 years ago, therefore it doesn't apply today.

Darrell is mentally ill. Unfortunately his illness caused human death. He should never be allowed to be in normal society again. In the past, we put these people to death. Today, we incarcerate them for life. Maybe we should probe his brain, experiment on him, study him, etc. to find out how a human could be so dissociated from his fellow human beings.

IM2, Blacks were slaves in Africa before Jewish slave traders brought them to the USA. Once the savages were in America they were domesticated and given various roles of responsibility including procreation which was generally forbidden when Blacks or Arabs owned slaves back then.

They're hoping the white kid in Michigan who shot up his school had a maga hat .... they can't make this jogger go away fast enough
He`s the son of a MAGA mother and a deadbeat father. Shocking! How can someone like that grow up and NOT be a loser?

White fragility has you talking about 200 years ago while we are talking about a continuing pattern of white racism today. So just remember not to talk about the constitution because it was written more than 200 years ago, therefore it doesn't apply today.
What has happened in some ways is that the Supreme Court is going to decide on the craziness of abortion abuses that has been building for decades. Illigitimate children and abortions run hand in hand with certain economic classes. When you see videos of African Americans in any violent way, the percentage of single parenting involved is enormous. Prog politicians are enabling criminal behavior. So a video of ten African Americans breaking into and stealing from places of business guarantees between 7 to 8 of them are from single parents and most likely higher than that. This needs to be reduced or perhaps it is time to stop paying for all of this.

What? How do you know what news broadcasts he watched if any?

The guy is a known criminal and deliberately ran those people over and you feel sorrow for him?
I also feel sorry the teen who shot up the MI schools and 4 teens parents and all the wounded.

I feel sorry for everyone involved.

Why the fuck does FOX News even give him an audience?

View attachment 570604

I guess it's good to see the light shown upon the monsters that are allowed by the liberals in our so-called justice system to walk among us. Perhaps only then will the citizens demand that a crazy law like bail being required to be set in WI be repealed.

I mean sure, 5 million cash bail is no joke but the fact that it is even possible the monster could be set free on bail should give every WI citizen pause and ask themselves what were they thinking.

I guess it's good to see the light shown upon the monsters that are allowed by the liberals in our so-called justice system to walk among us. Perhaps only then will the citizens demand that a crazy law like bail being required to be set in WI be repealed.

I mean sure, 5 million cash bail is no joke but the fact that it is even possible the monster could be set free on bail should give every WI citizen pause and ask themselves what were they thinking.

I will give them credit for that. Every other network has buried the story, now that some white kid went on a shooting rampage in Michigan.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why was the monster given the ability to give an interview with any person from the media world? Since when are those who are guilty of such murderous activity still deserving of such rights? If the people in the media are trying to make the rest of the world feel bad for the perpetrator, I don't know about everyone else, but the guy isn't getting one ounce of sympathy out of me. If he didn't want to be looked at as a monster, he shouldn't have become a monster.

God bless you and the families of his victims always!!!

Holly

just-kill-him.jpg

I will give them credit for that. Every other network has buried the story, now that some white kid went on a shooting rampage in Michigan.
Brooks killed 6 people. How many weeks should he be the top story when we have 2 mass murders a day? The Michigan MAGA shooter is more recent.

Forum List

Back