I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

Good. Good. Give into your anger your hatred. Strike me down. I am unarmed. Do this and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Hating others is exactly what Trump wants you to do because it clouds your judgement and makes you susceptible to suggestion. By now you are probably addicted to the righteous outrage that runs though practically everything Trump says. Righteous outrage feels good doesn't it? What a rush to vent that shit on Trump's target of the day. Maybe fantasize a little about some hot-blooded mass-murder perhaps? Quit making your politics into a never-ending temper tantrum, it's unhealthy.

It's like my eyes have been opened to the fact that both parties are equally bad, and it's all just a show to fool us while billionaires suck the life out of our country.

IMG_0507.JPG

It's like my eyes have been opened to the fact that both parties are equally bad, and it's all just a show to fool us while billionaires suck the life out of our country.
Your party is pathetic, it's the official wing of corporate America. My party still cares about the poor and middle class.

I suspect Establishment Republicans are as threatened by Trump's success and future successes as Democrats are. Any member of Congress unwilling to work with Trump should be voted out of office...that goes for governors and mayors as well.

I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

the so called conservative Americans that suck Trumps cock, eat from his shitpile, and kiss Russian ass make me want to fucking puke.

so no youre not wrong, just a partisan piece of monkey shit.

if Trump didnt give people a reason to line up against him the line would be a hell of a lot shorter.

Hating others is exactly what Trump wants you to do because it clouds your judgement and makes you susceptible to suggestion. By now you are probably addicted to the righteous outrage that runs though practically everything Trump says. Righteous outrage feels good doesn't it? What a rush to vent that shit on Trump's target of the day. Maybe fantasize a little about some hot-blooded mass-murder perhaps? Quit making your politics into a never-ending temper tantrum, it's unhealthy.
You're an idiot. lol

No, anyone who knows me knows that I was a really big opponent of Trump, all the way until way after he was nominated.

But Trump has opened my eyes to the real enemy of our country is the billionaires who have been pushing the agenda of cultural corruption, population control, unlimited immigration, and outsourcing of American jobs to other countries. We are a nation that is literally under attack by our own ruling class, and only Trump, because he is a billionaire himself, can't be bought by them.

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

Calling the inbred crazies that voted for Trump ordinary is quite a stretch, don't you think?

Where was the country that you need to bring it back...

Obama walked into the Oval office on day one where the financial world was on the brink and
he did a tremendous job...

Trump would have crawled to the corner of the room and would have curled into a fetal position...
Crying like a baby...SAd.

Its perfectly fine for you to hate people who are against Trump. Don't feel ashamed.

Because I'm absolutely comfortable with hating the folks who keep supporting Trump's lies and madness.

No, anyone who knows me knows that I was a really big opponent of Trump, all the way until way after he was nominated.

But Trump has opened my eyes to the real enemy of our country is the billionaires who have been pushing the agenda of cultural corruption, population control, unlimited immigration, and outsourcing of American jobs to other countries. We are a nation that is literally under attack by our own ruling class, and only Trump, because he is a billionaire himself, can't be bought by them.
Trump is exactly what you hate then. His fake populist agenda has been left in the dust and trampled by the sheep who still follow him. Quit raging and start thinking. Leaders have never been the solution to anything in and of themselves and they more often fail than succeed when followers put too much faith in them.

Seriously though:

'Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:43-44

"An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression" Proverbs 29:22

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for angee resteth in the bosom of fools." Eccles 7:9

What do you think?

No, it isn't wrong. It means you have a level head on your shoulders, the ability to think, and concern not just for yourself but for your children's future and the future of this country.

They have earned your scorn and hatred. Don't hold back.

Yep, I noticed that too. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of his mouth at the same time. You gotta be level headed for that to happen.

Seriously though:

'Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:43-44

"An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression" Proverbs 29:22

"Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for angee resteth in the bosom of fools." Eccles 7:9

What do you think?
These verses and others like them are what appealed to me most from the bible growing up and led to my eventual rejection of Christianity because too few of them lived by what I saw as the core of the faith. I still hold these sentiments precious and I need no threat of hell to live by them.

Forum List

Back