“I’m begging you. You’re a black man” – Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon

“I’m begging you. You’re a black man” – Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon
"I’m begging you. You’re a black man” - Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon | Red State Nation
18 Apr 2021 ~~ By Ray Pearson

A newly released body camera video shows officers pleading with a man to drop a knife before fatally shooting him at his DeKalb County condominium.
Matthew Williams, 35, was killed by police Monday after bodycam footage appeared to show him chasing after an officer outside his home with the knife in his hand.
It was an incident where the very premise of the 911 call was flawed, according to the body camera video and information provided by Chief Ramos.
DeKalb Police arrived at a house where a neighbor had reported a prowler.
“What are you doing here? You live here?” police are heard saying to a man inside a house a neighbor claimed was vacant.
~Snip~
An officer fired one shot, but police said Williams fled into the trees surrounding the house. In bodycam video, the officer speculated that she’d shot him in the shoulder.
“Drop the knife, man!” An officer says. “Drop the weapon. Drop the weapon,” says another. Before the incident ends, police are heard ordering him 47 times to drop the weapon.

Comment:
Good thing the officers were black or Atlanta would be burning.
What we need is more range training to enable the LEO to shoot the knife out of the perps hand. Maybe Chyna Joey Xi can show them how it's done and find some spare change in the re-imagining part of the infrastructure sca..., uh I mean legislation to provide that. Yeah, that’s it.
He had time to ask him 47 times but not time switch to a taser or pepper spray?

Doesn't seem likely.

Drop the fucking weapon the first time! The perpetrator got 40+ more chances than most people.

"I’m begging you. You’re a black man” - Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon | Red State Nation

A newly released body camera video shows officers pleading with a man to drop a knife before fatally shooting him at his DeKalb County condominium.
Matthew Williams, 35, was killed by police Monday after bodycam footage appeared to show him chasing after an officer outside his home with the knife in his hand.
It was an incident where the very premise of the 911 call was flawed, according to the body camera video and information provided by Chief Ramos.
“What are you doing here? You live here?” police are heard saying to a man inside a house a neighbor claimed was vacant.
~Snip~
An officer fired one shot, but police said Williams fled into the trees surrounding the house. In bodycam video, the officer speculated that she’d shot him in the shoulder.
“Drop the knife, man!” An officer says. “Drop the weapon. Drop the weapon,” says another. Before the incident ends, police are heard ordering him 47 times to drop the weapon.

Comment:
What we need is more range training to enable the LEO to shoot the knife out of the perps hand. Maybe Chyna Joey Xi can show them how it's done and find some spare change in the re-imagining part of the infrastructure sca..., uh I mean legislation to provide that. Yeah, that’s it.

Doesn't seem likely.

Drop the fucking weapon the first time! The perpetrator got 40+ more chances than most people.
Good riddance. He saved the taxpayers money to his credit.

Since when the Police beg criminals to drop their weapons?

What stupidity.... how idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder the murderers don't have any respect for authority!

please please please drop your weapon ....please otherwise i will soil my pants..... :mad-61:

~Snip~

Comment:
Blacks are so embolden now thanks to Obama and the DemoRAT party that they need to be put down

He lived there. He went into his home and the cops decided to break in anyway. He had a right to protect himself.
Umm... The police didn't "break in" until after he charged them with a weapon. Which is a crime in itself... o.0

He's just a typical liberal. If they don't like the narrative presented they just make up their own and then argue as if it actually happened.
^ Self projection ^

Since when the Police beg criminals to drop their weapons?

What stupidity.... how idiotic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder the murderers don't have any respect for authority!

please please please drop your weapon ....please otherwise i will soil my pants..... :mad-61:
Murderers by definition do not have respect for authority, since they don't have respect for human life.......

He lived there. He went into his home and the cops decided to break in anyway. He had a right to protect himself.
This is a clear case of death due to the black brain disease

obama and Black Lies Matter have poisoned the minds of many black people and this is the result

Last edited:

~Snip~

Comment:

Doesn't seem likely.
Good gawd, you are clueless.

What exactly do you think pepper spray or a taser would have done with a crazy trying to kill with a knife?

~Snip~

Comment:
sad and tragic but the officer seems to have done the correct thing here

but i’m sure the brownshirt of the dnc will still riot

~Snip~

Comment:

Doesn't seem likely.
Good gawd, you are clueless.

What exactly do you think pepper spray or a taser would have done with a crazy trying to kill with a knife?
Exactly what they were design to do. What exactly do you think tasers and pepper spray are for?

He attacked the cops and fled. He returned to the house. Cops had every reason to call him out. He died because of his own behavior

They had no reason to initially bother him.
I understand your position, but we have granted authority to government to use police to help protect us and investigate crime. When police are attempting to investigate the report of a "Ms. Busy Body" they have to do due diligence in getting to the bottom of Busy Body's report. In this scenario, when they tried to get to the bottom of it, the "victim" committed an assault on the police officer, then escalated it when they tried to bring him in.

You really can't defend this guy's behavior.

Exactly what they were design to do. What exactly do you think tasers and pepper spray are for?
Making idiots feel warm and fuzzy about nonlethal options that work 50% of the time.
Link to "work 50% of the time"?
I'm allowed to embellish to make my point.

Here, read this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/taser-vs-gun-why-police-choose-deadly-force-despite-non-n656461
The best way to avoid being killed by police is to avoid being dangerous to police. I know you hate it because you're a thug, but tough shit.

Forum List

Back