“I’m begging you. You’re a black man” – Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon

He lived there. He went into his home and the cops decided to break in anyway. He had a right to protect himself.
Umm... The police didn't "break in" until after he charged them with a weapon. Which is a crime in itself... o.0

Leave people who are simply minding their own business alone.
Leave "prowlers" and trespassers alone? That's what they were told and that's what they responded to.

The white left wants blacks to do anything they please without consequences

“I’m begging you. You’re a black man” – Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon
"I’m begging you. You’re a black man” - Bodycam Footage Reveals Man Armed With A Knife Killed By An Officer Was Asked 47 Times To Drop His Weapon | Red State Nation
18 Apr 2021 ~~ By Ray Pearson

A newly released body camera video shows officers pleading with a man to drop a knife before fatally shooting him at his DeKalb County condominium.
Matthew Williams, 35, was killed by police Monday after bodycam footage appeared to show him chasing after an officer outside his home with the knife in his hand.
It was an incident where the very premise of the 911 call was flawed, according to the body camera video and information provided by Chief Ramos.
DeKalb Police arrived at a house where a neighbor had reported a prowler.
“What are you doing here? You live here?” police are heard saying to a man inside a house a neighbor claimed was vacant.
~Snip~
An officer fired one shot, but police said Williams fled into the trees surrounding the house. In bodycam video, the officer speculated that she’d shot him in the shoulder.
“Drop the knife, man!” An officer says. “Drop the weapon. Drop the weapon,” says another. Before the incident ends, police are heard ordering him 47 times to drop the weapon.

Comment:
Good thing the officers were black or Atlanta would be burning.
What we need is more range training to enable the LEO to shoot the knife out of the perps hand. Maybe Chyna Joey Xi can show them how it's done and find some spare change in the re-imagining part of the infrastructure sca..., uh I mean legislation to provide that. Yeah, that’s it.

Only 47 times and they still shot him? Sounds like police brutality to me.

Someone else not minding their own business also.
You must live in the city... Where I'm from neighbors look out for one another. But fair enough.

I live in a small town. Obviously the person who called the cops never paid attention to who their neighbors are.
The "victim" had plenty of opportunity to de- escalate this confrontation. He chose violence. Why are so many blacks mentally ill?

You must live in the city... Where I'm from neighbors look out for one another. But fair enough.

I live in a small town. Obviously the person who called the cops never paid attention to who their neighbors are.
The "victim" had plenty of opportunity to de- escalate this confrontation. He chose violence. Why are so many blacks mentally ill?
Because brains are racist.

Seemed to know an awful lot about the place to not be paying any attention. Why were the cops there?

Do some actual investigating........"Ms Busy Body, that house shows as occupied".
It looks like they tried. Now... That video is heavily edited... But what it has shown was the "investigation" didn't go well. The only communication given was with a knife.

Because brains are racist.
I'm thinking drug abuse

Forum List

Back