Im bedridden with the China virus.

There was a leading epidemiologist in my country who made a video in 2020, telling people who were not at high risk not to worry if they contracted the China virus.

well, how humane. what about yer fellow man? did she also say 'fuck them - if they catch it from low risk people & die .... that's on them' ?
she told the truth.
What do you want her to say, "Panic......we're doomed.....there's no hope."

Around 13 days ago, I started getting really weak and suffering from shivers and body ache. I stubbornly ignored it as maybe a cold and drank rum at night before going to bed. My wife is a doctor and diagnosed me with the China Virus and advised me to take the test, but I didnt see the point as there is no treatment so why bother. Anyway, after about a week I found it hard to breathe deeply, and my wife got quite angry so I cucked and went to hospital. I tested positive for Wu Flu and lung inflammation. I started taking Vitamin C tablets, loads of real orange juice and lemon drinks, zinc supplements and Bio Tru Sellenium i got from the Infowars merchandise shop some time ago.
The transformation in just 2 days has been remarkable. Im in quarantine in my bedroom and feel like getting out and cutting the grass after just 2 days. My downfall was not acting faster when I first noticed the symptoms. I was pretty shook up when I lost my breathing, so if you do get symptoms, keep yourself rested, warm, drink plenty of fluids, zinc, and minerals and vitamin C.
The media and the "dr/experts" never informs the public that:
Zinc does not work when taken within an hour before or after drinking citrus/acid drinks like citrus sodas and juices and is only good at combatting replication of viruses in your system when taken at the first sign of a cold (that feeling in your throat or body that signals the early stage.
Taking zinc as early as possible can shorten your colds and severity of the cold, but taking it a few days in can make it useless, which is qhy the media and doctors mistakingly hide or bad mouth it's ability on the virus.
I've been recommending zinc in everyones medicine cabinet for years and have been for this virus since the beginning along with a regiment of other remedies of already approved medicines that work as antivirals and anti inflamatories while supressing the Alpha Defensin proteins some people over produce that is causing the clots and inflamation thus heart issues and severe rashes.
The problem is the media downplays, censors, and outright blasts at any remedy, because they weaponized the crisis and are invested and fueled by vax makers.

There was a leading epidemiologist in my country who made a video in 2020, telling people who were not at high risk not to worry if they contracted the China virus.

well, how humane. what about yer fellow man? did she also say 'fuck them - if they catch it from low risk people & die .... that's on them' ?
she told the truth.
What do you want her to say, "Panic......we're doomed.....there's no hope."

the truth.

lol ... you're using the same excuse donny used.

World / Countries / United States

Last updated: June 19, 2021, 16:43 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:

Oh my god, we're all gonna DIE.

not all. sadly over 600K americans did.
Yep, just like every other time there has been an epidemic. DUH!

really? first of all - covid19 is a pandemic....

learn the meaning.

now, as far as EPIDEMICS - please source when & what & how many deaths that comes close to 600,000+ dead americans as the result.

i'll wait.

learn the meaning.

now, as far as EPIDEMICS - please source when & what & how many deaths that comes close to 600,000+ dead americans as the result.

i'll wait.
Spanish flu 1918 to 1920. Over half million dead in the USA and 50 million worldwide. Now go fuck yourself.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.
Spanish flu 1918 to 1920. Over half million dead in the USA and 50 million worldwide. Now go fuck yourself.

holy crap - i'm talking recent history.

AND you forgot that was BEFORE MODERN SCIENCE. donny had no excuse to allow the disease to take hold here or the slow incompetence of getting vaccines into arms.

lol ... you fail.

Around 13 days ago, I started getting really weak and suffering from shivers and body ache. I stubbornly ignored it as maybe a cold and drank rum at night before going to bed. My wife is a doctor and diagnosed me with the China Virus and advised me to take the test, but I didnt see the point as there is no treatment so why bother. Anyway, after about a week I found it hard to breathe deeply, and my wife got quite angry so I cucked and went to hospital. I tested positive for Wu Flu and lung inflammation. I started taking Vitamin C tablets, loads of real orange juice and lemon drinks, zinc supplements and Bio Tru Sellenium i got from the Infowars merchandise shop some time ago.
The transformation in just 2 days has been remarkable. Im in quarantine in my bedroom and feel like getting out and cutting the grass after just 2 days. My downfall was not acting faster when I first noticed the symptoms. I was pretty shook up when I lost my breathing, so if you do get symptoms, keep yourself rested, warm, drink plenty of fluids, zinc, and minerals and vitamin C.

What you should be taking is K2 with D3, and a good multi. Vitamin C is more or less useless as your body excretes any in excess

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

AND you forgot that was BEFORE MODERN SCIENCE. donny had no excuse to allow the disease to take hold here or the slow incompetence of getting vaccines into arms.

lol ... you fail.
Oh, bullshit. Covid took over the world, you damn idiot.

I muscled thru it last Nov. Lost 20 lbs and couldn't hold any food down for about a week. But zero lung problems. Got the 20 lbs back and life was good again.

All that mask wearing REALLY helped..... <sarcasm of biblical proportions>
My country has had one of the strictest mask wearing mandates in the world.
You have to wear them even if alone in a park, taxi drivers must wear them at all times, even with no passengers, which could be a 12 hour shift, and basically anywhere outside irregardless of people nearby or not. Instant on the spot fines are given.
This may actually have caused my lung problems.
Well, I apologize for our runted fuckup that has turned out to be the most prolific mass murderer in American history.

Although I am a Texan.... most definitely NOT a fucking American. Get better soon bro.

fauci-covid-nazi-768x768-1.jpg

had you been vaxxed, chances are you wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, or at least had minimal symptoms.

think about it - had you not had any symptoms & been a carrier, someone you infected could very well have died.
Instead he’s just going to recover from Fauxi Flu then will have a stronger immunity than the test subjects of Big Pharma.
The vaccine also protects against variants, which this guy won't have.

Lol vaccines and covid are fake. Now pass me my zinc, snake oil, vitamin tablets, and sugary fruit drinks.

Oh its no fake. Its a bioengineered virus.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

lol ... you fail.
Oh, bullshit. Covid took over the world, you damn idiot.

donny knew & held meetings in a SCIF at HHS in jan. 2020 - specifically about covid heading this way that deliberately excluded the most important people - THE SCIENTISTS.

he praised china re: their handling of it for weeks, b4 doing anything once that horse left the barn.

he repeatedly LIED to the american public about it's deadliness, eve after he knew just how DEADLY it was.

& once it was here, CONtinued to lie about how it was 'all gonna go away' ... did barely nothing to mitigate the disease, & refused to sign into effect - the DPA when it was most important to do so ---- thus allowing private biz'bez to ship over 17 TONS of PPE to where? where you ask?

fucking CHINA - whilst our medical heroes were reduced to wearing used masks & garbage bags as the bodies were piling up & the overflow were in freezer trucks.

So how many people did you pass it onto?

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

learn the meaning.

i'll wait.

lol ... you fail.
No, you failed. He pointed out exactly what you asked for. Now you’re claiming that was before “modern science”. Modern science has done nothing to prevent new strains of flu. Nice try though, weasel.

had you been vaxxed, chances are you wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, or at least had minimal symptoms.

think about it - had you not had any symptoms & been a carrier, someone you infected could very well have died.
Instead he’s just going to recover from Fauxi Flu then will have a stronger immunity than the test subjects of Big Pharma.

Bullshit. Studies have shown natural immunity provides better protection against the variants than mRNA experimental “vaccine” does. The so-called vaccine doesn’t even give a 99% immunity rate for normal WuFlu.

Bullshit. Studies have shown natural immunity provides better protection against the variants than mRNA experimental “vaccine” does. The so-called vaccine doesn’t even give a 99% immunity rate for normal WuFlu.

June 8, 2021

How COVID-19 variants evade immune response

At a Glance​

• Research revealed how certain mutations in circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants allow the virus to avoid neutralization by many antibodies.
  • The results suggest how to develop more broadly effective therapies and vaccines.
Scientists gained insights into how SARS-CoV-2 variants (blue) may escape neutralization from antibodies (yellow). koto_feja / iStock / Getty Images Plus
SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, uses a protein called the spike protein to recognize and enter host cells. Recent SARS-CoV-2 variants contain changes, or mutations, at a key site on the spike protein called the receptor-binding site (RBS).

Some of these mutations render antibodies elicited against earlier virus strains less effective. This allows the variants to partially escape the immune response produced after vaccination or prior infection. It raises concerns that new variants could make existing vaccines less effective and draw out the pandemic.

Researchers led by Dr. Ian Wilson at the Scripps Research Institute examined how and why certain mutations protect the virus. NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) supported the research, which appeared in Science on May 20, 2021.
How COVID-19 variants evade immune response

COVID-19

SARS-CoV-2 escaped natural immunity, raising questions about vaccines and therapies

In contrast to the rapid evolution of other RNA viruses, SARS-CoV-2 has low genomic variability because of its proofreading function. Therefore, to try to control the pandemic, researchers rushed to make vaccines and monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) tailored to the viral sequence initially identified in Wuhan, China. Thanks to incredible technological progress, huge public-sector investments and global scientific collaboration, vaccines with efficacy of up to 95% and lifesaving mAbs were developed and approved for emergency use, at a speed never achieved before.

Many of these mutations identified in infected people are also found as escape mutations during in vitro experiments in which the virus or a pseudovirus is incubated with neutralizing mAbs or convalescent serum from people who have recovered from COVID-19; this suggests that these variants are observed because they keep spreading even in populations that have already acquired some immunity after natural infection8. The convergence toward similar mutations is probably explained by the need to escape the predominant neutralizing antibody response, which derives mostly from antibodies encoded by the immunoglobulin G heavy-chain variable germline regions IGHV3-53 and IGHV3-669. Indeed, convalescent serum has limitations in its ability to tackle the B.1.351 and B.1.1.248 variants. Such serum samples can show a four- to ninefold lower neutralization ability when faced with variants than their efficacy against the original SARS-CoV-2 virus identified in Wuhan; moreover, 40–48% of such serum samples completely lack neutralization ability1,2,4,10. By contrast, the B.1.1.7 variant only moderately affects the neutralization ability of convalescent serum2,10.
These variants are having a striking societal effect. A key example is the situation in Manaus, Brazil, where variants have re-infected people and have spread in a population in which over 76% of people were already SARS-CoV-2 seropositive11

SARS-CoV-2 escaped natural immunity, raising questions about vaccines and therapies

Forum List

Back