Im bedridden with the China virus.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Around 13 days ago, I started getting really weak and suffering from shivers and body ache. I stubbornly ignored it as maybe a cold and drank rum at night before going to bed. My wife is a doctor and diagnosed me with the China Virus and advised me to take the test, but I didnt see the point as there is no treatment so why bother. Anyway, after about a week I found it hard to breathe deeply, and my wife got quite angry so I cucked and went to hospital. I tested positive for Wu Flu and lung inflammation. I started taking Vitamin C tablets, loads of real orange juice and lemon drinks, zinc supplements and Bio Tru Sellenium i got from the Infowars merchandise shop some time ago.
The transformation in just 2 days has been remarkable. Im in quarantine in my bedroom and feel like getting out and cutting the grass after just 2 days. My downfall was not acting faster when I first noticed the symptoms. I was pretty shook up when I lost my breathing, so if you do get symptoms, keep yourself rested, warm, drink plenty of fluids, zinc, and minerals and vitamin C.

Around 13 days ago, I started getting really weak and suffering from shivers and body ache. I stubbornly ignored it as maybe a cold and drank rum at night before going to bed. My wife is a doctor and diagnosed me with the China Virus and advised me to take the test, but I didnt see the point as there is no treatment so why bother. Anyway, after about a week I found it hard to breathe deeply, and my wife got quite angry so I cucked and went to hospital. I tested positive for Wu Flu and lung inflammation. I started taking Vitamin C tablets, loads of real orange juice and lemon drinks, zinc supplements and Bio Tru Sellenium i got from the Infowars merchandise shop some time ago.
The transformation in just 2 days has been remarkable. Im in quarantine in my bedroom and feel like getting out and cutting the grass after just 2 days. My downfall was not acting faster when I first noticed the symptoms. I was pretty shook up when I lost my breathing, so if you do get symptoms, keep yourself rested, warm, drink plenty of fluids, zinc, and minerals and vitamin C.
Glad you're feeling better. Your experience sounds much like ours.

Lol vaccines and covid are fake. Now pass me my zinc, snake oil, vitamin tablets, and sugary fruit drinks.

Well...it is an endocrine system virus...lungs are influenced by your endocrine system...but not exclusively. But I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.
But...understand it is an ENDOCRINE system virus...meaning that some things won't work so well after the fact.

Lol vaccines and covid are fake. Now pass me my zinc, snake oil, vitamin tablets, and sugary fruit drinks.
HaHaHa, you're a moron. That is exactly the treatment the hospital prescribed for us when we tested positive. Run your ignorant ass mouth some more.

Zinc, minerals, vitamins will boost your natural defensive system, and replace all the things your body is losing in the internal battle.
The reason why you are fatiqued when sick is because you are rapidly losing vitamins and minerals.
Just like diarrea saps all your energy. This is basic stuff they taught in school before CRT and faggotry skills.

had you been vaxxed, chances are you wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, or at least had minimal symptoms.

think about it - had you not had any symptoms & been a carrier, someone you infected could very well have died.
Instead he’s just going to recover from Fauxi Flu then will have a stronger immunity than the test subjects of Big Pharma.

that actually work...good idea

had you been vaxxed, chances are you wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, or at least had minimal symptoms.

think about it - had you not had any symptoms & been a carrier, someone you infected could very well have died.
Im a strong believe in building up the immune system and healthy lifestyle and eating.
We cant be taking vaccines every fucking time we have a virus, that could be an annual affair.
When Im older I will consider it, but vaccinating young people for this virus is pointless and dangerous.

^^^^^ BUTTHOLE TILL THE END

There was a leading epidemiologist in my country who made a video in 2020, telling people who were not at high risk not to worry if they contracted the China virus.
She said the same thing,.... take zinc, vitamin c, plenty of hot drinks, and rest.
Faecesbook and Youtube removed the video and banned her. Luckily I saw it before it was removed, but how many poor, elderly souls did not. How many deaths did leftist censorship cause?

There was a leading epidemiologist in my country who made a video in 2020, telling people who were not at high risk not to worry if they contracted the China virus.
She said the same thing,.... take zinc, vitamin c, plenty of hot drinks, and rest.
Faecesbook and Youtube removed the video and banned her. Luckily I saw it before it was removed, but how many poor, elderly souls did not. How many deaths did leftist censorship cause?
You have yet to prove the viddy actually exist anywhere but in yer mind.

How sad that the truth about treatment drugs was squashed by big tech and the media because Trump mentioned them....because you could have been spared the worse aspects of covid infection...but orange man bad ruled the day....

New Topics

Forum List

Back