I'm actually gonna give this one to Biden.....long overdue billing reform

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Because one of my daughters is in Medical Billing I have always had the wherewithal to research potential surprise billing sources before procuring services and I still get surprised once in a while with a doozy. It's about time this BS ended.....now the clandestine services like lab tests and special procedure vendors who work as specialty contractors outside the umbrella of a general medical construct will all have to show a presence on the original Bill instead of ambushing the consumer later on.

Biden is still a total election thief.... This is a good move though.

JO

I wonder what's buried in the small print.

When it looks too good to be true....
Probably a legal agreement to accept micro-chipping that can't be overturned in court.

JO

Remember when President Trump fought to lower prescription drug prices?
Yes.....Big Pharma is one of the money men that funded his election loss ( phony loss that is ) and that is the reason why. This will make Joe some enemies too.

JO

Because one of my daughters is in Medical Billing I have always had the wherewithal to research potential surprise billing sources before procuring services and I still get surprised once in a while with a doozy. It's about time this BS ended.....now the clandestine services like lab tests and special procedure vendors who work as specialty contractors outside the umbrella of a general medical construct will all have to show a presence on the original Bill instead of ambushing the consumer later on.

Biden is still a total election thief.... This is a good move though.

JO
Dear justoffal
What we can do to both recognize the election process was unconsitutional while keeping health care reforms going in the direction of both Constitutional free choice and access to cost effective universal care that taxpayers can opt into and choose what programs to fund:

1. Agree to recognize SEPARATE administrations for INTERNAL Domestic/Social Policies that Democrats and Liberals believe in mandating and normalizing on a national level, from EXTERNAL duties of Federal Govt limited to national security, interstate commerce, and foreign policy and economics which Conservatives and Republicans believe the Constitution limits.

2. Separating taxes, jurisdiction and policies by Party where people disagree on political beliefs, and compel those Party Organizations pushing those beliefs to keep them out of govt and require their own members to fund and follow those private policies for themselves.

3. Public policy can still include legislation and reforms that ALL citizens consent to, regardless of State or Party affiliation.

In order to separate choices of health care policies and social benefits: Health care Cooperatives organized by State District or Party Precincts, or Medical Associations organized by business or school/HOA districts, would not only solve the problems of disagreeing over federal vs private provisions for health care, but would also allow people to operate separate programs for prochoice vs prolife approaches, and for different beliefs about masks and vaccines, or terms of social welfare and benefits otherwise causing division and obstruction over the reform process.

If we use the contested elections to argue to SEPARATE internal from external jurisdiction of govt, this takes the pressure off forcing one side's priorities or beliefs about govt onto the other side and excluding half the nation. Both sides can defend their beliefs rights and interests if we agree to separate these roles instead of trying to impose one approach that dismisses the other. We need a govt that allows BOTH administrations to operate over areas they best represent the people supporting those policies, and let the other half do the same.

Taking the pressure off will free up the process of transparent communication and mediation so we can resolve conflicts instead of denying, projecting, excluding and punishing opposing viewpoints.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back