I'm actually glad we don't have smilies here

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
that's because they are distracting and the less you go to SmileyWorld to find a smiley you like, the more time you have to write something interesting.

Of course, the Left never do that last thing but hey... plenty of Righties here..

that's because they are distracting and the less you go to SmileyWorld to find a smiley you like, the more time you have to write something interesting.

Of course, the Left never do that last thing but hey... plenty of Righties here..

Of course, the lefties only say stupid shit like "I'm glad we don't have smilies" after they start a thread lamenting the fact that they can't find the smilies.

Admit it: You're sad because you've come to the realization that you're too fucking stupid to find them...

Why are you so obsessed with the smilies, lol OP? Jezzzz.....
i was at usmb couple yrs ago and they had them. I was wondering: What the hey...

I am far from obsessed. Like I said, too much time is spent doing smileys that could bespent on imporant matters..

i was at usmb couple yrs ago and they had them. I was wondering: What the hey...

I am far from obsessed. Like I said, too much time is spent doing smileys that could bespent on imporant matters..
They have smilies here. When you write a post click on the three dots at the top of the post box and a smile icon will appear. Click that and they will appear.:blowpop::springbed::26::omg::102::stir::adoreheart::45::meow::aug08_031:

Screenshot_2022-10-12-11-11-31-353.jpeg

Ok, Mikewhatever

I am following directions to see if I get smileys

If there are none in this post, I failed

o_O:)

Forum List

Back