'I'm a SOCIAL scientist!'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Peter Navarro, Donald Trump's economic adviser, said Monday that he is qualified to weigh in on the effectiveness of malaria drug hydroxychloroquine on coronavirus because he is a social scientist.

'Doctors disagree about things all the time,' Navarro said when asked on CNN Monday morning why he is better qualified to talk about the drug's effectiveness on COVID-19 than Dr. Anthony Fauci.

'My qualifications in terms of looking at the science is that I'm a social scientist,' he continued. 'I have a PhD, and I understand how to read statistical studies, whether it's in medicine, the law, economics or whatever.'

God help you.

Peter Navarro, Donald Trump's economic adviser, said Monday that he is qualified to weigh in on the effectiveness of malaria drug hydroxychloroquine on coronavirus because he is a social scientist.

'Doctors disagree about things all the time,' Navarro said when asked on CNN Monday morning why he is better qualified to talk about the drug's effectiveness on COVID-19 than Dr. Anthony Fauci.

'My qualifications in terms of looking at the science is that I'm a social scientist,' he continued. 'I have a PhD, and I understand how to read statistical studies, whether it's in medicine, the law, economics or whatever.'

God help you.

Navarro has something you don't have: common sense.

God help you.
What has you deranged today?

God help you.
Well he's likely at least more qualified than 99% of the talking heads on TV. Maybe more.

That's the point. In addition to "so what", someone in the room should have told Navarro to sit down and STFU.
Because why? It made you so angry you crapped in your pants?
The touchiness and anger you people display really makes sane people all doubt your mental health!

Someone did not jump up and scream at Navarro and the world is still spinning around. Grow up!

That's the point. In addition to "so what", someone in the room should have told Navarro to sit down and STFU.
Because why? It made you so angry you crapped in your pants?
The touchiness and anger you people display really makes sane people all doubt your mental health!

Someone did not jump up and scream at Navarro and the world is still spinning around. Grow up!

Because someone who has no medical experience doesn't belong shouting down a doctor who has more public health experience than he does. Sounds like Navarro is the one who was crapping in his pants. Tout the miracle drug to be distributed to the masses. And let's hope it's in time to send everybody back to work so we can save the re-election bid of Donald Trump. Who cares about the public health?

Because someone who has no medical experience doesn't belong shouting down a doctor who has more public health experience than he does. Sounds like Navarro is the one who was crapping in his pants. Tout the miracle drug to be distributed to the masses. And let's hope it's in time to send everybody back to work so we can save the re-election bid of Donald Trump. Who cares about the public health?
Some people have claimed this drug, which has a history of success against malaria, might indeed be
useful as one of the options, against Covid 19, the coronavirus.

To not discuss all our options is indeed foolish and I doubt Dr. Faucci has been consigned to the graveyard
of advisors Trump has disregarded in the past.

You need to get a tighter grasp on reality.

Most of the "scientists" who preach about global warming have associate degrees if any. A PHD seems pretty well qualified in comparison.

Dr. Marc Siegel says that anti-malarial drugs work best when a Wuhanvirus patient is on the verge of pneumonia, giving them a better shot at preventing it.
It's not a cure for Wuhanvirus, but an effective interdiction for many.

Headline should read: "Man expresses opinion, leftists rage"
Headline should read: "Dr Donkey finds a vaccine for covid-19".

Anti-malaria drugs are not a vaccine, rubberhead; but show effectiveness in t/x.
Who do you trust when you get sick,
A doctor or a social worker?
look at the price that doctors and nurses are paying, yet our scientists say that anti-malaria drugs haven't proven shit against covid-19.
At least not yet.

Headline should read: "Man expresses opinion, leftists rage"
Headline should read: "Dr Donkey finds a vaccine for covid-19".

Anti-malaria drugs are not a vaccine, rubberhead; but show effectiveness in t/x.
Who do you trust when you get sick,
A doctor or a social worker?
look at the price that doctors and nurses are paying, yet our scientists say that anti-malaria drugs haven't proven shit against covid-19.
At least not yet.

Doctors, you say?

Keep on with your Trump hating though.

God help you.

Do you understand statistics ?

If not, STFU

Forum List

Back