"I'm a nice young woman from Wisconsin"

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
You gotta smile at this one.

A couple of arrests were particularly noteworthy from early Monday morning.

The video starts with the feds arresting Noelle Mandolfo, who says she’s from Denver, that she’s doesn’t know why she’s being arrested, that the fed just jumped her for no reason. Uh, huh, I’m sure. It’s not clear yet what she did. According to the DOJ statement, she was charged with assault on federal officers.

A second woman keeps pushing with a cop, trying to get close to her. This can be problematic because they frequently try to de-arrest each other. Warning for language on the videos.

“I’m a nice young woman from Wisconsin ... you guys are fucking pieces of shit!” she yelled after being taken down by officers.

In the effort, she gets in a tussle with the cops and starts kicking them. That’s enough and they try to take her into custody as well at which point she starts to plead that she hasn’t done anything (despite the video of her kicking them). “I’m a nice young woman from Wisconsin,” she protests. One who just kicked them and is cursing them out. One thinks that if in fact she really was just a “nice young woman,” she wouldn’t be there, struggling with officers.

Notice also one was from Denver and the other from Wisconsin. What are they doing in Portland? How many folks are from out of town?

So, what's a nice woman from Wisconsn doing out on the middle of a riot at 2:30 am, kicking at cops/agents?

BONUS! Shocked Canadian, where are you?

But there was another arrest that sparked my interest, that of Ronald Bernard Hickey, 44, a Canadian National. Hickey was arrested for allegedly “harassing and stalking federal employees assigned to assist the Federal Protective Service with ongoing civil unrest in Portland.” Hickey “used his Twitter account, @TawasiSoce, to knowingly release personal information of these employees in an attempt to threaten, intimidate, or incite violence against them.”

First, what’s a Canadian National doing there? Not to mention a woman from Denver and another from Wisconsin? Sure looks like there are out-of-town people supplementing this action.

But in looking at his alleged Twitter account we found something that is both a pretty dumb comment to make for the radicals’ side and, at the same time, pretty hilarious.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce
Fireworks are being fired at the courthouse. The goons are likely to come out soon.
Seems like the goons wait for someone in the crowd to attack, then use that to justify force.
1:46 AM · Jul 24, 2020

Wait, does he realize what he just said? He’s literally saying the federal agents don’t respond unless they are attacked, exactly blowing up the false claim that the feds are just rushing out to tear gas and harm poor little peaceful protesters. Sure sounds like justification to me! Cause and effect. Such goons!

Not the sharpest tool in the drawer there, but bonus points for honesty there, sport.

Turns out he may have been caught because he accidentally doxxed himself.

According to an affidavit, Hickey posted video of what hotel federal agents were staying at. He allegedly asked followers to call the hotel to urge them to stop “housing violent federal goons.” He also allegedly encouraged hotel employees to mess with the food orders of the agents.

An ICE agent said he connected Mr. Hickey to the account after a video that seemed to inadvertently show Mr. Hickey’s car license plate. After seeing him post one night that he was out protesting, they tracked down his car and staked it out, then arrested him.

He apparently was arrested not long after he posted that winner of a tweet and hasn’t posted since that night.

You look at this and wonder WTF is going on and who are these people? A Canadian no less. I gotta wonder what the people who actually live in Portland are thinking. I guess maybe it depends on whether you live in or near the rioting, and don't give me this peaceful protester shit.

That's nothing, this old lady from San Fran was arrested by Feds as well.

Apparently no one has the full video as to what happened exactly, just the protester version.

She was jaywalking. Old c*nt got what was coming to her.

The video starts with the feds arresting Noelle Mandolfo, who says she’s from Denver, that she’s doesn’t know why she’s being arrested, that the fed just jumped her for no reason. Uh, huh, I’m sure. It’s not clear yet what she did. According to the DOJ statement, she was charged with assault on federal officers.

A second woman keeps pushing with a cop, trying to get close to her. This can be problematic because they frequently try to de-arrest each other. Warning for language on the videos.

“I’m a nice young woman from Wisconsin ... you guys are fucking pieces of shit!” she yelled after being taken down by officers.

In the effort, she gets in a tussle with the cops and starts kicking them. That’s enough and they try to take her into custody as well at which point she starts to plead that she hasn’t done anything (despite the video of her kicking them). “I’m a nice young woman from Wisconsin,” she protests. One who just kicked them and is cursing them out. One thinks that if in fact she really was just a “nice young woman,” she wouldn’t be there, struggling with officers.

Notice also one was from Denver and the other from Wisconsin. What are they doing in Portland? How many folks are from out of town?

So, what's a nice woman from Wisconsn doing out on the middle of a riot at 2:30 am, kicking at cops/agents?

But there was another arrest that sparked my interest, that of Ronald Bernard Hickey, 44, a Canadian National. Hickey was arrested for allegedly “harassing and stalking federal employees assigned to assist the Federal Protective Service with ongoing civil unrest in Portland.” Hickey “used his Twitter account, @TawasiSoce, to knowingly release personal information of these employees in an attempt to threaten, intimidate, or incite violence against them.”

First, what’s a Canadian National doing there? Not to mention a woman from Denver and another from Wisconsin? Sure looks like there are out-of-town people supplementing this action.

But in looking at his alleged Twitter account we found something that is both a pretty dumb comment to make for the radicals’ side and, at the same time, pretty hilarious.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce
Fireworks are being fired at the courthouse. The goons are likely to come out soon.
Seems like the goons wait for someone in the crowd to attack, then use that to justify force.

Wait, does he realize what he just said? He’s literally saying the federal agents don’t respond unless they are attacked, exactly blowing up the false claim that the feds are just rushing out to tear gas and harm poor little peaceful protesters. Sure sounds like justification to me! Cause and effect. Such goons!

Not the sharpest tool in the drawer there, but bonus points for honesty there, sport.

According to an affidavit, Hickey posted video of what hotel federal agents were staying at. He allegedly asked followers to call the hotel to urge them to stop “housing violent federal goons.” He also allegedly encouraged hotel employees to mess with the food orders of the agents.

An ICE agent said he connected Mr. Hickey to the account after a video that seemed to inadvertently show Mr. Hickey’s car license plate. After seeing him post one night that he was out protesting, they tracked down his car and staked it out, then arrested him.

He apparently was arrested not long after he posted that winner of a tweet and hasn’t posted since that night.

You look at this and wonder WTF is going on and who are these people? A Canadian no less. I gotta wonder what the people who actually live in Portland are thinking. I guess maybe it depends on whether you live in or near the rioting, and don't give me this peaceful protester shit.

Those who ignore their own history........

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200503111346-01b-kent-state-shootings.jpg

--- or in Rump's case never knew it in the first place because he was too busy dragging his fake bone spurs through New York sex clubs in his "personal Vietnam" (it's a very wonderful place in Germany) while his peers went in his place.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200503111346-01b-kent-state-shootings.jpg

--- or in Rump's case never knew it in the first place because he was too busy dragging his fake bone spurs through New York sex clubs in his "personal Vietnam" (it's a very wonderful place in Germany) while his peers went in his place.

Yeah, which foreign war and draft are these communist kuuunts protesting?

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Hate to play the part of Captain Obvious but protests are not always about foreign wars. But it's fascinating how the parallel of a POTUS sending troops against his own people just sailed right over your hood.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Hate to play the part of Captain Obvious but protests are not always about foreign wars. But it's fascinating how the parallel of a POTUS sending troops against his own people just sailed right over your hood.

Actually, Trump sent federal agents, NOT troops to protect federal property and arrest those who would attack and destroy it. Apparently the bullshit Lefty narrative about peaceful protesters found a home under your hood. He has the right and the duty to do that you know.

Last edited:

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

He didn't send anyone against anyone.

He sent people to protect property.

Somehow the assholes that share your same left wing DNA can't seem to understand the difference.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Actually, Trump sent federal agents, NOT troops to protect federal property and arrest those who would attack and destroy it. Apparently the bullshit Lefty narrative about peaceful protesters found a home under your hood. He has the riight and the duty to do that you know.

Pogo is full of shit.

It's good to see them outing themselves and the browshirts they are for the fucked up organization that Pelosi runs while she get's drunk and masturbates with one of her impeachment pens.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Actually, Trump sent federal agents, NOT troops to protect federal property and arrest those who would attack and destroy it. Apparently the bullshit Lefty narrative about peaceful protesters found a home under your hood. He has the right and the duty to do that you know.

Actually I'm going by what I saw in the video. You know, the post I actually QUOTED. And nothing of what you attempt to describe is in there at all.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Somehow the assholes that share your same left wing DNA can't seem to understand the difference.

Somehow the concept of "context" is beyond the ken of our lowlier knuckledraggers.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Somehow the concept of "context" is beyond the ken of our lowlier knuckledraggers.

We'll be happy to explain it to you anytime you'd like. And give you band-aid for for your knuckles too.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

We'll be happy to explain it to you anytime you'd like. And give you band-aid for for your knuckles too.

Actually *I* just explained it to *YOU*. That you choose to remain ignorant is your problem.

Tawasi
@TawasiSoce

Actually *I* just explained it to *YOU*. That you choose to remain ignorant is your problem.

Anytime you need us to explain it to you, just let us know. Make sure to wash your knuckles before dressing them.

Actually I'm going by what I saw in the video. You know, the post I actually QUOTED. And nothing of what you attempt to describe is in there at all.

Do you wonder what transpired before the video began? No, cuz it contradicts your narrative. Why do you think the video doesn't show what the 1st woman did to get herself arrested? Do you think it was pure happenstance that the video begins only when the woman is being subdued and arrested? You realize who is shooting the video, right? Another rioter, that's who. Did it ever cross your mind that the person shooting the video edited the part that shows why she's being arrested? If it was for no reason and she was unjustly attacked, how likely is it that we would be denied that part? They would surely show that, no? To prove how wicked the cops are, no?

People like you believe that the federal agents or cops grab a peaceful protester for no reason, right? Some nice young woman from Wisconsin, right? 2:30 am, in the middle of a riot but she didn't do anything, right? Hours after the curfew.

Forum List

Back