'I'm A Little Worried About What My Son Is Learning In School,' Says Dangerous Domestic Terrorist

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
'I'm A Little Worried About What My Son Is Learning In School,'
Says Dangerous Domestic Terrorist
EL MONTE, CA—"I'm a little worried about what my son is learning school," said a dangerous domestic terrorist at a school board meeting earlier today.
The radical insurrectionist went on to say that "teaching kids to be racist and all about graphic depictions of sex seems a little problematic to me," confirming fears that she has been radicalized by fanatical right-wingers.
She was quickly added to the FBI Most Wanted list after expressing her concern that her children were being influenced by Marxist teachings and radical sex instruction by crazed left-wing nutjobs. Experts say she may be part of a growing number of deranged extremists who violently question the government's ownership of their children by attending the "open comments" portion of a school board meeting.
At publishing time, she had confirmed her belief that parents should be the number-one influence on a child's mind and that the government does not own her children, causing FBI agents to gun her down on the spot, saving us all.

Comment:
It does help get the point across to some who refuse to believe what’s happening and that it would NEVER happen in America.
If there is one thing Mitch McConnell has done well was to prevent Merrick Garland as being a member on SCOTUS.
It's obvious that Garland is the type of PM/DSA Democrat leftist that would leave even Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor scratching their heads.

EL MONTE, CA—"I'm a little worried about what my son is learning school," said a dangerous domestic terrorist at a school board meeting earlier today.
The radical insurrectionist went on to say that "teaching kids to be racist and all about graphic depictions of sex seems a little problematic to me," confirming fears that she has been radicalized by fanatical right-wingers.
She was quickly added to the FBI Most Wanted list after expressing her concern that her children were being influenced by Marxist teachings and radical sex instruction by crazed left-wing nutjobs. Experts say she may be part of a growing number of deranged extremists who violently question the government's ownership of their children by attending the "open comments" portion of a school board meeting.
At publishing time, she had confirmed her belief that parents should be the number-one influence on a child's mind and that the government does not own her children, causing FBI agents to gun her down on the spot, saving us all.

Comment:
It does help get the point across to some who refuse to believe what’s happening and that it would NEVER happen in America.
If there is one thing Mitch McConnell has done well was to prevent Merrick Garland as being a member on SCOTUS.
It's obvious that Garland is the type of PM/DSA Democrat leftist that would leave even Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor scratching their heads.

Conflict of interest . What say you?

Couldn't by-pass the pay wall...

I'm so old, I remember when the FBI was cool and got the bad guys.

Apparently you are unaware of the 1945-1974, J. Edgar Hoover's "Enemies List." He kept files on American citizens he deemed "subversive," Communist and gays. The list and monitoring included authors, celebrities, teachers, and black leaders such as Martin L. King, Jr..

Apparently you are unaware of the 1945-1974, J. Edgar Hoover's "Enemies List." He kept files on American citizens he deemed "subversive," Communist and gays. The list and monitoring included authors, celebrities, teachers, and black leaders such as Martin L. King, Jr..

Therefore, you've established factually that the FBI leadership has been compromised for decades and is not legitimate.

Comment:
Send her to Guatanamo, immediately, before Biden shuts it down.

Just incredible. That little Tinkerbell is knee deep in CRT cash. My God

What the fuck are we conservatives for??? Are we stooopid or sumptin????? You can be Hunter and break every GD rule ever made and sell your crack art for half a mil a pop without a flicker

Forum List

Back