Bananas are a good source of potassium.

FYI
Politics
April 22, 2020

By

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation,” the controversial ex-DeKalb County CEO said in a statement.

Jones said he was not switching political parties but would work for Trump’s re-election.

“I don’t plan to leave the Democratic Party because somebody’s got to be in there to hold them accountable — hold them accountable to how they are treating black people (and) root out the bigotry,” Jones said on “The Rashad Richey Morning Show” shortly after announcing his resignation.
After a fiery and, at times, combative discussion, Jones ended the radio interview early, prompting Richey to say: “Hang up on this clown, please.”

Apparently, this guy doesn’t know that Crazy Joe gets to determine his race.

Biden is part of the reason I left the Democratic Party. During the Senate debate on the Assault Weapon Ban in the 1990s, he and Clinton told so many lies that I decided I'd had enough of the Democrats. I even joined the NRA. I wouldn't trust him to take out the trash.

I think a lot of Blacks will vote for Trump this time. That's because Trump isn't an old fashioned, elitist Republican. He's an America first populist. He's not with the globalist establishment and he won't imprison Blacks in inferior public schools and slave labor jobs. Trump just has way more to offer.

FYI
Politics
April 22, 2020

By

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation,” the controversial ex-DeKalb County CEO said in a statement.

Jones said he was not switching political parties but would work for Trump’s re-election.

“I don’t plan to leave the Democratic Party because somebody’s got to be in there to hold them accountable — hold them accountable to how they are treating black people (and) root out the bigotry,” Jones said on “The Rashad Richey Morning Show” shortly after announcing his resignation.
After a fiery and, at times, combative discussion, Jones ended the radio interview early, prompting Richey to say: “Hang up on this clown, please.”
Prabhu..that's a proper American name, amirite? Sounds Somalian. :/

FYI
Politics
April 22, 2020

By

Born in Queens, NY

and raised in Virginia.

It's hard to prejudge or guess a woman's nationality by her last name, ya know.... most take their husband's last name.... :)

FYI
Politics
April 22, 2020

By

Born in Queens, NY

and raised in Virginia.

It's hard to prejudge or guess a woman's nationality by her last name, ya know.... most take their husband's last name.... :)
Now that I'm more rested, it sounds Indian.

FYI
Politics
April 22, 2020

By

Born in Queens, NY

and raised in Virginia.

Now that I'm more rested, it sounds Indian.

I was gonna say that too... the last name does seem to be Indian, but then I thought oh heck,
why am I even trying to guess....? :)

Who cares what color he is or who he votes for? Oh yeah, the guy trying to prove he's not a racist.

Biden assured everyone that he’s considering a woman of color for VP, and has committed he’s picking a woman no matter what

Forum List

Back