I'm 18 yrs. old and I'm calling it.... Mr. Donald Trump is President of The USA

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
just saying and calling it (as lots of people here have called Trump the winner) as I am pretty good at calling football games and student council and class favorite outcomes but I've been wrong before and the polls aren't closed but... who's with me and congratulating him into the office?:udaman:

Too bad he didn't buy fireworks...:dance:

you also might say "don't count chicken too early young whippa-snappa!)

He obviously wins the popular vote, but Hillary gets the throne. Sorry, but already a done deal.

Hillary gets the throne. Sorry, but already a done deal.

I guess I don't understand that as I understand the electoral college votes but what's this about the throne? Hillary is on the defensive since Virginia right?

Hillary gets the throne. Sorry, but already a done deal.

I guess I don't understand that as I understand the electoral college votes but what's this about the throne? Hillary is on the defensive since Virginia right?
Mark my words. When the dust settles, and regardless of the overwhelming evidence that Trump wins, they will tell us she will be the next president.

Ok. Still waiting on results, still confused. (join the club right? maybe not LOL)

what will all the people here who said 'YOU ARE CRAZY if you think Trump will win' will do now?

just saying and calling it (as lots of people here have called Trump the winner) as I am pretty good at calling football games and student council and class favorite outcomes but I've been wrong before and the polls aren't closed but... who's with me and congratulating him into the office?:udaman:

Too bad he didn't buy fireworks...:dance:

you also might say "don't count chicken too early young whippa-snappa!)

Well it is YOUR future that's going down the drain... so you call it, be happy while it lasts, and then suffer. Better hope there are some jobs when you go looking for one.

[/QUOTE]

Better hope there are some jobs when you go looking for one.[/QUOTE]

I've already got one waiting.... others may not that haven't planned but I have and college to boot

New Topics

Forum List

Back