Illuminati Training Video

page-146-03.jpg

I don't believe the illuminati exists. I think it's a bullshit excuse that the World made up to blame our problems on a secret group. When in reality it's our governments who do this. It's an excuse to excuse the world governments.

If there was really such an organization, I don't see what their intentions are.

I don't believe the illuminati exists. I think it's a bullshit excuse that the World made up to blame our problems on a secret group. When in reality it's our governments who do this. It's an excuse to excuse the world governments.

If there was really such an organization, I don't see what their intentions are.

Its not an organization, Its a School of Thought and those are associated with it have intentions

The plan of the Illuminati has been to centralise power in every area of life, because the more centralised decision making the fewer people can dictate to the rest. The goal is to have a world government that would dictate to every country; a world army that would impose the will of the government; a world central bank to control global finance; a world currency that would be electronic, not cash; and a microchipped population linked to a global computer.

Look around and you'll see how close they already are.

People in the entertainment industry often talk about the Illuminatti but I'm supposed to believe they don't exist?

Forum List

Back