Illinois Republican Mary Miller sorry for quoting Hitler in Capitol speech

She also said her reference to “one of the most evil dictators in history” was meant to “illustrate the dangers that outside influences can have on our youth”.

Well that is why people are saying she should resign.

Rule 1 for any politician: NEVER QUOTE HITLER NO MATTER WHAT THE CONTENT!!.

However, the comments were correct, and have nothing to do with being a Nazi.
It won't matter however, the left will seize the opportunity to destroy her.

“Each generation has the responsibility to teach and train the next generation,” video shows Miller saying. “You know, if we win a few elections, we’re still gonna be losing unless we win the hearts and minds of our children. This is the battle. Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’”

Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’

OMG the horror of it. Bill DeBlasio quotes Marx all of the time is a positive light.

I'm now going to quote Adolf Hitler -

"Ich muss ins Badezimmer."

Thank you for your attention.

And still it goes on. Its like a river of shit. Miller is a child of Trump.

Says one whose floating turd of an island had a Prime Minister who actually shook hands with him. If it were not for this country you hate so much, your parents and grandparents would have been exterminated in the gas chambers.

But then, we wouldn't be annoyed by the excremental threads you dump here, would we?

chamberlain-hitler.jpg

“Each generation has the responsibility to teach and train the next generation,” video shows Miller saying. “You know, if we win a few elections, we’re still gonna be losing unless we win the hearts and minds of our children. This is the battle. Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’”
She has destroyed herself. Not before giving folk a glimpse of modern conservative values though.

“Hitler was right on one thing. He said, ‘Whoever has the youth has the future.’ Our children are being propagandised.”

Miller paraphrased Hitler – who in 1935 told a rally: “He alone who owns the youth gains the future” – on Tuesday, in an address to a “Save the Republic” event hosted by Moms for America, a rightwing group which campaigns to “reclaim our culture for truth, family and freedom”.

and she was right-----and has nothing to apologize for.

Well of course you would love her comments. Time to go get your uniform out of the cleaners.
Again, you stupid fascist---she said nothing wrong.

and she was right-----and has nothing to apologize for.

Well of course you would love her comments. Time to go get your uniform out of the cleaners.
Again, you stupid fascist---she said nothing wrong.

You call me stupid, but your dumb ass is defending a woman who quoted Hitler. Smfh you are one racist hag.

She has destroyed herself. Not before giving folk a glimpse of modern conservative values though.

Each teacher in every school is "training" the next generation, just as teachers always have.

I did my best to "train" my children to understand right from wrong, generosity, love for their fellow man. I also "trained" them in the hope that they would adopt moderate/conservative views. Love of their country, belief in the sovereignty of their country, a government that gets out of the way, instead of growing into the behemoth it now is and where half of America is beholden to it.

Your side "trains" children to look to government, instead of looking to themselves.

We all "train" the next generation, and it is necessary.

Regardless, this woman was stupid to quote Hitler.

Say:
"The sky is blue!"

NEVER say:
"Hitler was right, the sky is blue!"

Forum List

Back