Illinois Red Flag Law was a complete and utter failure

As such, you cannot convince me they will ever succeed if the enforcement mechanisms are this porous. If this is the best you liberals can do to stop massacres like Highland Park, then I want no part of it.

I'll let the tweet explain the rest.

Interesting and in my opinion the Father should be held responsible seeing he allowed his son to get firearms that killed those people.

The Father shouldn’t have signed for his son…

Interesting and in my opinion the Father should be held responsible seeing he allowed his son to get firearms that killed those people.

The Father shouldn’t have signed for his son…
So he exploited a law that was so cheaply made and sparsely enforced. That kind of failure goes straight to the top of the chain. The state's governor and the administration (state, not federal).

Last edited:
They just need to do like NY did and declare the whole state a sensitive area....That should do the trick. ;)
Yeah… No…

What need to be done is when someone is flagged then they shouldn’t be allowed to buy a gun no matter if the Father is willing to sign for him or her…

The person I blame the most is the Father because he knew his child was unhinged and still went ahead and helped the monster to obtain the firearm to kill people with…

The Father shouldn’t have signed for his son..

Probably not. But no rules broken.

We shouldn't be relying on people's parents to be the judge anyway. The system needs to be improved. We had the information we needed to make it harder for this kid to carry this out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back